Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Between the legs and spin crossover (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277104)

StateOfMind12 09-21-2012 07:00 PM

Between the legs and spin crossover
 

SHAQisGOAT 09-21-2012 07:04 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
:lol nice

Bet that ain't happenin' twice, if the dude is not an awful defender, because you may get surprised at fisrt by the first pose he's doing lol.

che guevara 09-21-2012 07:09 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
:lol nice

Bet that ain't happenin' twice, if the dude is not an awful defender, because you may get surprised at fisrt by the first pose he's doing lol.

Pretty much, the only reason it worked once is because his man had no clue what the **** he was doing.

SHAQisGOAT 09-21-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by che guevara
Pretty much, the only reason it worked once is because his man had no clue what the **** he was doing.


No doubt, seems like he was about to bust some Prince dance move.

TheFan 09-21-2012 07:58 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
that was one hell of a sweet move... for some reason it reminds me of an anime i used to watch... it was about basketball... the player is Akira Sendoh... he used to pool some sweet spin moves...

scm5 09-21-2012 08:02 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Holy hell, it went between the defenders legs too!

BlueandGold 09-21-2012 08:12 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Not bad of a move.. move itself is unorthodox but the player pulled it off pretty well.

SHAQisGOAT 09-21-2012 08:44 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Noticed the number 32, dude is big as f*ck, wouldn't want to catch that guy down the lane.

Replay32 09-21-2012 09:00 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
Noticed the number 32, dude is big as f*ck, wouldn't want to catch that guy down the lane.


That's street baller Troy Jackson aka "Escalade". He's Mark Jackson's brother. He died last year. RIP.

DuMa 09-21-2012 09:01 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
LMAO. just awesome

swi7ch 09-21-2012 09:04 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Videogame-like.

L.Kizzle 09-21-2012 09:06 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
And 1 still comes on> I see homie with the mic ... "oh baby, oh baby!"

SHAQisGOAT 09-21-2012 09:18 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Replay32
That's street baller Troy Jackson aka "Escalade". He's Mark Jackson's brother. He died last year. RIP.



Really? RIP then

StroShow4 09-21-2012 10:57 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Pretty sure that's "Pat Da Roc." Look him up on youtube... ridiculous ball handler.

gasolina 09-21-2012 11:25 PM

Re: Between the legs and spin crossover
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFan
that was one hell of a sweet move... for some reason it reminds me of an anime i used to watch... it was about basketball... the player is Akira Sendoh... he used to pool some sweet spin moves...

Sendoh?

SENDOH?



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy