Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   uh-oh (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27789)

mlh1981 01-27-2007 08:54 PM

uh-oh

so, I was fooling around with this crazy, stupid redneck girl (REALLY stupid of me, but I was horny). Anyway, we had sex ONCE (unprotected, unfourtunately). I couldn't maintain an erection (haha funny, I know) so I pull out and it's over. Anyway, I get a phone call today saying her period is 2 1/2 weeks late. I'm such an idiot for getting involved with this girl in the first place, but that's a subject for another time. Anyway, what is the likelihood that she's bull****ting me? I don't know much about what it means when a woman misses her period, so please enlighten me. I've always tried to do the right things in my life, but the one time I didn't may have really ****ed me over

czqeoo 01-27-2007 08:59 PM

Re: uh-oh

tell her to talk to a doc

in the mean time buy a book "how to be a good father" and read it.

colangelo 01-27-2007 09:10 PM

80% chance that if this kid is born its not going to have the kind of life you'd want for your kids. at this stage if she really is pregnant I recommend an abortion.

girsl can also miss their periods because of stress or other ****.

ZeN 01-27-2007 09:14 PM

Five Words:

Pregnancy Test and Paternaty test.

SoCalMike 01-27-2007 09:26 PM

Yeah, go to the store and get yourself a $10 buck pregnancy test. Go to her house and watch her pee on it. There can be no false positives... plain and simple. There can be false negatives, so if its negative, have her take it again about 3-4 days later.

If the results are positive, then you should go to a doctor with her and get a paternity test.

Fortunately, I have never been faced with this sort of thing, so I am sure you are understandably scared. For your sake and the potential baby's, I hope she's not preggo.

p.s. I know about the pregnancy tests because when my wife and I were trying to have a baby, she used them often.

:pimp:

statman32 01-27-2007 09:56 PM

since she is red neck i would recommend you beating her....that solves things

:cheers:

or

:no:

B-Low 01-27-2007 10:38 PM

How old are you/her?

mlh1981 01-28-2007 12:19 PM

I'm 25 and finishing college in the next couple of months, so I'm not some uneducated buffoon. She's 20 and not going anywhere. I was a total idiot, and I accept all responsibility for what I did. However, my gut feeling is that either she's bluffing me, or she's really stressed out and missed her period because of that. I can't fathom that any pre-ejac. would've gotten her pregnant. It just doesn't make sense. However, this might be some sort of karma thing, because the truth was, I wasn't very nice to her. I didn't abuse her in any sort of way, but I just kinda led her on a bit too much.

gsxr1kryder 01-28-2007 04:30 PM

you know what they say. the pre-ejac stuff is the most potent.
or at least that's what i've heard.

anyways, dude you're 25. time to stand up and be a man. or should i say, father!!!

or what my mother always told me.............don't play in the fire unless you are willing to get burnt.

Derek 01-28-2007 05:17 PM

If she's telling the truth, she's most likely pregnant.

GoRapz 01-28-2007 05:41 PM

run away. move away. change everything, she wont find you then.

do the hit and run

brwnman 01-28-2007 05:45 PM

percentage of this story not being true: 100%...

mlh1981 01-28-2007 06:02 PM

if this is true, of course I would "man-up" and do what I could to take care of any potential children. I understand that I have to live with the consequences of my actions. This isn't how I envisioned my life to turn out, but oh well. Message to you youngsters out there. Just sit at home and masturtbate if you wanna get off. Don't do what I did. I do recall her telling me awhile back that she had been losing weight, so maybe that's why her period is late. Who knows

GoRapz 01-28-2007 06:21 PM

how does it feel now that you have an ugly wife?

SoCalMike 01-28-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
if this is true, of course I would "man-up" and do what I could to take care of any potential children. I understand that I have to live with the consequences of my actions. This isn't how I envisioned my life to turn out, but oh well. Message to you youngsters out there. Just sit at home and masturtbate if you wanna get off. Don't do what I did. I do recall her telling me awhile back that she had been losing weight, so maybe that's why her period is late. Who knows

Despite the sh*t that people are giving you here, you seem like a stand up guy....

Keep us posted on the pregnancy test.

:pimp: