Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most guys already know this... but if you ask a girl out and her response is: (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278095)

Riddler 10-07-2012 01:46 AM

Most guys already know this... but if you ask a girl out and her response is:

Most guys already know this... but if you ever ask a girl out and her response is:
"Sure, give me your phone number"

She's basically saying No. (98% chance she will not call)

Because if you think about... You're immediately going to have her number if she
ever calls (caller ID)... So why wouldn't she give you her number to begin with?

If a girl is interested... She won't hesitate to give out her number once she's asked out,
even if you are a stranger.

This happened to me tonight (beautiful asian woman)... do I expect her to ever call me?
HELL NO.... But I had to try, she gave me no choice. You'll never know unless you try... right?

So, to recap:

You ask: "would you be interested in going out with me sometime?"

response #1: "Absolutely, Let me give you my number" = 98% chance of getting laid

response #2: "Sure, just give me your phone number" = 98% chance of not getting laid

but on the rare occasion she does call... You've struck the jackpot!!!

MJ(Mean John) 10-07-2012 02:10 AM

Re: Most guys already know this... but if you ask a girl out and her response is:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddler
Most guys already know this... but if you ever ask a girl out and her response is:
"Sure, give me your phone number"

She's basically saying No. (98% chance she will not call)

Because if you think about... You're immediately going to have her number if she
ever calls (caller ID)... So why wouldn't she give you her number to begin with?

If a girl is interested... She won't hesitate to give out her number once she's asked out,
even if you are a stranger.

This happened to me tonight (beautiful asian woman)... do I expect her to ever call me?
HELL NO.... But I had to try, she gave me no choice. You'll never know unless you try... right?

So, to recap:

You ask: "would you be interested in going out with me sometime?"

response #1: "Absolutely, Let me give you my number" = 98% chance of getting laid

response #2: "Sure, just give me your phone number" = 98% chance of not getting laid

but on the rare occasion she does call... You've struck the jackpot!!!

Waits for the point....

(Leaves thread)

Myth 10-07-2012 05:09 AM

Re: Most guys already know this... but if you ask a girl out and her response is:

Before she leaves, just have her call you right then so you have her number.

MJ(Mean John) 10-07-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
Before she leaves, just have her call you right then so you have her number.

Yeah that's not putting her in an awkward situation man

Myth 10-07-2012 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Yeah that's not putting her in an awkward situation man

If she is into you, it wouldn't be awkward. If she is not and is just lying to you, then the bitch deserves an awkward situation for lying.

CeltsGarlic 10-07-2012 06:21 AM

You even calculated the %. Lots of experience...

TheMan 10-07-2012 10:15 AM

Depends homie, if you're a white guy, you got it in the bag (asians girls love riding white dudes nuts, don't matter if the dude is decent looking or not), if you ain't white, it ain't happening.

Meticode 10-07-2012 10:44 AM

Or you could just wait for her outside the establishment you meet her at, then when you see, force her into an alley and rape her. No need for phone numbers are signals.

niko 10-07-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
Depends homie, if you're a white guy, you got it in the bag (asians girls love riding white dudes nuts, don't matter if the dude is decent looking or not), if you ain't white, it ain't happening.

Yeah, black guys never get girls. :facepalm Girls don't like them at all. Spanish too. We are practically outcasts. Because girls want white guys.

LamarOdom 10-07-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
Or you could just wait for her outside the establishment you meet her at, then when you see, force her into an alley and rape her. No need for phone numbers are signals.

What the **** has happened to you?

blablabla 10-07-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LamarOdom
What the **** has happened to you?

his wife left him for macho man

RaininTwos 10-07-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan

i guess the girls i get have some sort of disorder:oldlol:

Hittin_Shots 10-07-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaininTwos
i guess the girls i get have some sort of disorder:oldlol:

Wouldn't surprise me..

Meticode 10-07-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blablabla
his wife left him for macho man

Close. My wife is Macho Man.

The Macho Man 10-07-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
Close. My wife is Macho Man.

MILF