Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Premier League (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Premiere League 2012-2013 season application thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278199)

D.Z.W. 10-08-2012 08:53 AM

Premiere League new members voting thread

The application period is over - thank you to all those who expressed interest. Voting is going to be tomorrow.

Current members

Pete
Truth
Iamgine
Blife
DZW
Sizz
Sky
Stat
Vapid
Dunksby (minor league champion)

Applicants

PLR (member last season)
liloj (member last season)
Bird
Attila
AllNet
Raekwon
longtime lurker
Rameek
The GM
Orealius

All Net 10-08-2012 11:50 AM

Re: Premiere League 2012-2013 season application thread

Even though I am running the minors league I would like to be considered again for this unless there are rules against being in both?

With how active this league is and the banter there is would make it a great league to be a part of. One thing lacking with the minors last year I felt was not enough daily trade chat even though I crested a chat room not everybody used it like you guys do with yours.

Even though my results last year could of been better. Rose getting hurt killed my position at the end of last year in the minors hense slipping to 6th but one thing I would be is active. I will have a lot of time on my hands this year.

raekwon 10-08-2012 01:38 PM

I'd like to apply as well

Fantasy Profile
http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/use...PSQR6TQO4ZPDFM
http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/use...5IDSODMVC2YXFU

longtime lurker 10-08-2012 03:16 PM

All I have to say is a that I'm a fantasy beast. Been playing fantasy for a number of years, I'm a wheeling and dealin like a prime Ric Flair.

4 first place trophies, 2nd place and 1 bronze. 1st place in a 16 team ESPN keeper league with a top 4 of Kobe, Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol and Lamarcus Aldridge. Marc Gasol was the only one I drafted.

Add me to your league and I'll be sure to keep things competitive, just don't be mad when I win.

Rameek 10-08-2012 05:08 PM

Welll I am rameek a premier league veteran.

I have participated in premier leagues baseball football basketball in different countries over the years.

My minors team last year was the best on paper but just was overcome with INJURIES.

i finished alt league in 3rd in standings and 3rd overall.

i did win my public league last year. http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/2011/25080

The year before in 2010
superleague i finished 4th overall and 4th in standings
minors i finished 3rd overall and 3rd in standings.

i am a chatzy veteran and my bestie in chatzy is Pete...
Stat loves me

Pistol Pete 10-08-2012 07:45 PM

I'd like to apply for consideration.... oh wait, back to back champion.

Sorry bout that.

Do I take my boy Kevin Durant again this year #1 or opt for a new challenge and take LeBron James? Do I pull the STATBALL patented title move and take the #2 pick and take the leftovers? Decisions of a champion, something very few of you know, something none of you will know this year.

Your Back to Back to Back Premier Champion. The first ever 3 peat.

D.Z.W. 10-08-2012 08:11 PM

Updated OP with the new applicants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by longtime lurker
All I have to say is a that I'm a fantasy beast. Been playing fantasy for a number of years, I'm a wheeling and dealin like a prime Ric Flair.

4 first place trophies, 2nd place and 1 bronze. 1st place in a 16 team ESPN keeper league with a top 4 of Kobe, Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol and Lamarcus Aldridge. Marc Gasol was the only one I drafted.

Add me to your league and I'll be sure to keep things competitive, just don't be mad when I win.

Screenshot please, there's no point listing out accomplishments without any evidence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rameek: Pretty good application post, though a link to your profile page would probably be more meaningful than one to a public league. That said, since you do play in other ISH leagues, your results claims are validated even without SS.

Pete: ... -_-;

GP_20 10-08-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Current members

Pete
Truth
Iamgine
Blife
DZW
Sizz
Sky
Stat
Vapid
Dunksby (minor league champion)

Wow this is the competition left these days? A bunch of losers (Stat, Sizz, Vapid, Sky, etc.), some new guys that are almost surely weak (DZW, Dunksby), and others that are worse than trash like Pistol Piece of Sh*t?

Back when I used to be in the league things used to be way more competitive. I guess this league now is just the watered down version.

Anyways, not here to apply for a spot. My resume is unparalleled. I am here to reclaim my spot. I am the creator and the 1st champion of this league. I never was bottom 4 so I never lost my spot either. So just taking back whats mine.

The Fantasy Basketball GOAT is making a potential return. Reserve a spot or a few for me.

D.Z.W. 10-08-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP_20
Reserve a spot or a few for me.

Sorry, but here at Premiere, we don't allow managers to cheat through the control of multiple teams.

Quote:

Anyways, not here to apply for a spot.

As you have specifically stated that you are not here to apply for a spot, your name will not be listed on the applicants list. I am open to statement retractions though, so if you happen to change your mind, let me know.

Also, calling me a 'new guy' is like the most hilarious thing ever :roll:
I've been on ISH forums since 1999 and been playing in ISH fantasy leagues since 2004. Heck, this is already my 5th year in Premiere now :confusedshrug:

baseketball4life 10-08-2012 09:52 PM

LMAOOOOOOOO "or a few" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pistol Pete 10-08-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Wow this is the competition left these days? A bunch of losers (Stat, Sizz, Vapid, Sky, etc.), some new guys that are almost surely weak (DZW, Dunksby), and others that are worse than trash like Pistol Piece of Sh*t?

Back when I used to be in the league things used to be way more competitive. I guess this league now is just the watered down version.

Anyways, not here to apply for a spot. My resume is unparalleled. I am here to reclaim my spot. I am the creator and the 1st champion of this league. I never was bottom 4 so I never lost my spot either. So just taking back whats mine.

The Fantasy Basketball GOAT is making a potential return. Reserve a spot or a few for me.

Let this limp wristed bitch in, I'll smack him up and send him to the freezer. You ain't on my level Surdeep Patel.

iamgine 10-08-2012 10:08 PM

My vote can be bought at a discounted rate of just $9.95.

baseketball4life 10-08-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Let this limp wristed bitch in, I'll smack him up and send him to the freezer. You ain't on my level Surdeep Patel.

:roll: :roll:

Let the DESI GUY IN :cheers:

He has my "vote"

D.Z.W. 10-09-2012 02:19 AM

Can't vote for someone who hasn't applied :confusedshrug:

lilojmayo 10-09-2012 04:33 AM

You muther****as better vote for me