Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shaq has officially lost his mind (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278332)

takai 10-09-2012 11:40 PM

Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
On NBA Open Court, Shaq's complaining about Howard has reached ridiculous levels. He has LITERALLY JUST STATED that he was NOT the first option on the Lakers to prove a point that Dwight is not producing well enough. He says it was all cause of the triangle and he took advantage, but believes he WASN'T the first option. DAFUQ is this man smoking, the haterade juice is STRONG in this one.

daily 10-09-2012 11:42 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by takai
On NBA Open Court, Shaq's complaining about Howard has reached ridiculous levels. He has LITERALLY JUST STATED that he was NOT the first option on the Lakers to prove a point that Dwight is not producing well enough. He says it was all cause of the triangle and he took advantage, but believes he WASN'T the first option. DAFUQ is this man smoking, the haterade juice is STRONG in this one.

And there it is... Shaq rode Kobe's coat tails to three titles

RaininTwos 10-09-2012 11:44 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daily
And there it is... Shaq rode Kobe's coat tails to three titles

:roll:

G-Funk 10-09-2012 11:44 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daily
And there it is... Shaq rode Kobe's coat tails to three titles

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mr. I'm So Rad 10-09-2012 11:45 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daily
And there it is... Shaq rode Kobe's coat tails to three titles


Even Shaq knows.

DuMa 10-09-2012 11:45 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
its true though, he does hate dwight to epic levels.

Heavincent 10-09-2012 11:46 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daily
And there it is... Shaq rode Kobe's coat tails to three titles


:applause:

G-Funk 10-09-2012 11:47 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daily
And there it is... Shaq rode Kobe's coat tails to three titles




Mr. I'm So Rad 10-09-2012 11:50 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Kobe's response:


G-train 10-09-2012 11:51 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by takai
On NBA Open Court, Shaq's complaining about Howard has reached ridiculous levels. He has LITERALLY JUST STATED that he was NOT the first option on the Lakers to prove a point that Dwight is not producing well enough. He says it was all cause of the triangle and he took advantage, but believes he WASN'T the first option. DAFUQ is this man smoking, the haterade juice is STRONG in this one.


Do you understand the triangle offence?

daily 10-09-2012 11:51 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa
its true though, he does hate dwight to epic levels.

I don't know what it is but this is getting weird in a way.

Y2Gezee 10-09-2012 11:52 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
I'm sure his argument is based off of him getting his touches through the system, while Kobe would jack up shots out of the offensive flow.

But Shaq was the number one option, based on the offense actually being built to get him the ball.


Fact is, he's just doing this for publicity. He has a point in his opinion that Dwight may not be as capable of playing in the post as Bynum or maybe even Lopez (though I don't even know if Brook has an argument here), and he just won't let it go. It seems as if he's trying to push Dwight, but has allowed it to get personal. Dwight isn't as dominant as the great bigs of each past era...but certainly the best right now.

takai 10-09-2012 11:53 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-train
Do you understand the triangle offence?


Mad heat fan is mad.

takai 10-09-2012 11:55 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I'm sure his argument is based off of him getting his touches through the system, while Kobe would jack up shots out of the offensive flow.

But Shaq was the number one option, based on the offense actually being built to get him the ball.


You're right, and what your saying is what the TNT crew was TELLING him. He refused to acknowledge this.

BlackVVaves 10-09-2012 11:57 PM

Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind
 
Then his delusion continues: "I never intentionally threw an elbow!!"

As if millions of people don't remember him clocking Smiths and Sabonis in the head with a smirk on his face :oldlol:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy