Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic" (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278352)

CavaliersFTW 10-10-2012 06:59 AM

[VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

:rockon: Finally satisfied with my Elgin mix, the music from the Dwyane Wade clinic mix was exactly what Elgins footage needed!

http://youtu.be/DNPNI2XWqwc

CavaliersFTW 10-10-2012 01:00 PM

Re: [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

WillC 10-10-2012 01:07 PM

Unbelievably good as always.

I must have saved at least half your videos as favourites.

:bowdown:

Can I offer money to charity on your behalf as an incentive to make a Bill Russell video?

IGOTGAME 10-10-2012 01:15 PM

Elgin eurosteppin on dem.

CavaliersFTW 10-10-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillC
Unbelievably good as always.

I must have saved at least half your videos as favourites.

:bowdown:

Can I offer money to charity on your behalf as an incentive to make a Bill Russell video?

Don't worry I'm making a Bill Russell video - apologies that I haven't uploaded anything yet but I'm always working on like 10 different mixes and I chip a little bit away at them here and there and his I just haven't had a big breakthrough on his mix yet

Kblaze8855 10-10-2012 01:19 PM

I started on a Bill russell video years ago that was nothing but offense because of something I heard John Havlicek say. Found a number of turnaround jumpers on Wilt and some nice post moves and passes and transition plays. Its one of probably 30 I just have half finished on some hard drive.

Anyway...I plan to watch this just not right now.

CavaliersFTW 10-10-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I started on a Bill russell video years ago that was nothing but offense because of something I heard John Havlicek say. Found a number of turnaround jumpers on Wilt and some nice post moves and passes and transition plays. Its one of probably 30 I just have half finished on some hard drive.

Anyway...I plan to watch this just not right now.

If you ever plan on finishing the vid please upload! - your vids are some of my first experiences watching old school legends I always enjoy watching them. Russell also had left and right handed hook shots some with low arc some with high arc (not sure if that's deliberate touch or just a result of him being somewhat raw offensively) - in my 1963 finals game highlight of him he hits it right handed deep in the lowpost (thats his off hand) and he also makes it ambidextrous from 12+ feet in his 1966 Royals playoff footage. He runs the floor many times in games straight off the rebound - these days I would say he was definitely underrated offensively because of his fg% and low volume on a statsheet - it doesn't do his footage justice because he appears to have a nice variety of moves and an almost unmatched ability as a big man to "handle" the ball up the court (again with both hands).

jongib369 10-10-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
If you ever plan on finishing the vid please upload! - your vids are some of my first experiences watching old school legends I always enjoy watching them. Russell also had left and right handed hook shots some with low arc some with high arc (not sure if that's deliberate touch or just a result of him being somewhat raw offensively) - in my 1963 finals game highlight of him he hits it right handed deep in the lowpost (thats his off hand) and he also makes it ambidextrous from 12+ feet in his 1966 Royals playoff footage. He runs the floor many times in games straight off the rebound - these days I would say he was definitely underrated offensively because of his fg% and low volume on a statsheet - it doesn't do his footage justice because he appears to have a nice variety of moves and an almost unmatched ability as a big man to "handle" the ball up the court (again with both hands).

Haven't watched the video yet, but just wanted to say I picked up NBA 2k13 today and promptly added an inch or 2 to all the old school players heights :lol

Idk what the hell they have seen, but they rate Russells speed about a 74 in the 63/4 season and he sprints like a damn turtle...I cant find it anymore but I've seen Russell run scary fast...you don't happen to have that showcased in your highlight of him do you?

jongib369 10-10-2012 05:34 PM

I love how your "Blake Griffin woman beater" or w.e. it was gets 1000+ views and this has been 100-120 something views for awhile now

ISH = :facepalm

CavaliersFTW 10-10-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jongib369
I love how your "Blake Griffin woman beater" or w.e. it was gets 1000+ views and this has been 100-120 something views for awhile now

ISH = :facepalm

lol it's w/e no big deal

CavaliersFTW 10-10-2012 10:05 PM

23 year old Elgin on fresh knees