Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I failed so hard (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278716)

Jameerthefear 10-15-2012 09:16 PM

I failed so hard

So my school had its homecoming dance this Saturday. Lame ole me of course didn't pick up the signals that a girl was trying to ask me out until it was too late. So since I had no date, I didn't really want to go. So of course I just stay home all that night browsing ISH. I went to school and EVERYONE was talking about it. And all I hear was ALL the girls there are giving guy's lapdances, twerking and all that. I'm talking white girls, black girls, all colors. And I'm all like :biggums: :coleman: :cry:
FML

code green 10-15-2012 09:18 PM

Re: I failed so hard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
So my school had its homecoming dance this Saturday. Lame ole me of course didn't pick up the signals that a girl was trying to ask me out until it was too late. So since I had no date, I didn't really want to go. So of course I just stay home all that night browsing ISH. I went to school and EVERYONE was talking about it. And all I hear was ALL the girls there are giving guy's lapdances, twerking and all that. I'm talking white girls, black girls, all colors. And I'm all like :biggums: :coleman: :cry:
FML

Still got Winter Ball and Proms, broski. Step your shit up before then.

RaininTwos 10-15-2012 09:23 PM

people always make parties seem like the greatest shit ever when you dont go... dont believe the hype

SpecialQue 10-15-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

FML

Almost 100% positive that this didn't happen at a homecoming dance.

B-Low 10-15-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaininTwos
people always make parties seem like the greatest shit ever when you dont go... dont believe the hype

This. It was a freakin high school dance with teachers chaperoning. They were probably arms length apart the whole time :oldlol:

Myth 10-15-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Seriously. I'm sure the teachers and chaperones were allowing teenage girls to give guys lapdances at a school dance.

jaydacris 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

i took some pics of the dance

wasnt that fun dont worry

SevereUpInHere 10-15-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

FML

What's even better I imagined you looking depressed like J Cole in your avatar telling this story. :oldlol:

Don't sweat it dude, like others have said, learn from your mistakes, and the party probably sucked anyway.

Mr. I'm So Rad 10-15-2012 09:44 PM

You won't give a f*ck after a while trust me. High school matters while you're in it but once it's over you realize how insignificant it really is. I never went to a homecoming and I didn't go to prom (although that was because I got banned).

StateOfMind12 10-15-2012 09:48 PM

Lap dances? You mean grinding? :oldlol:

RaininTwos 10-15-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
You won't give a f*ck after a while trust me. High school matters while you're in it but once it's over you realize how insignificant it really is. I never went to a homecoming and I didn't go to prom (although that was because I got banned).

You too?:oldlol: :oldlol:

The Macho Man 10-15-2012 09:56 PM

Me three!

Myth 10-15-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

I never went to a homecoming and I didn't go to prom (although that was because I got banned).

Do you know what is cooler than getting banned from prom?

Getting laid at prom.

Mr. I'm So Rad 10-15-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

You too?:oldlol: :oldlol:

Yeah it was a last second thing. I thought it was going to be a win though because there was this nice light skin chick whose boyfriend was treating her like shit. Seemed like perfect timing but I guess it just wasn't meant to be :oldlol:

Myth 10-15-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Yeah it was a last second thing. I thought it was going to be a win though because there was this nice light skin chick whose boyfriend was treating her like shit. Seemed like perfect timing but I guess it just wasn't meant to be :oldlol:

But what about the other year? I went my Junior and Senior year.