Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Considering the BIG 4, if Lakers ... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278856)

kobesabi 10-17-2012 09:24 PM

Considering the BIG 4, if Lakers ...

Ok, so we have Avengers (Big 4): Kobe, Pau, Dwight, Nash...et.al. (MWP, Jamison and peons)

so we should win Western Conference or Championship right?

Given all that titan talents, if not, then what?

If not WC winner, I think Mike Brown must be drop off to nearby Al Quaeda LZ.

If no Championship, I think Mike Brown must be booted also. Because if the same roster hand down to PJax, I think he can nail it with ease.

dd24 10-18-2012 07:53 PM

Re: Considering the BIG 4, if Lakers ...

I'm still all for firing Mike Brown right now :D I really don't think he'll be doing much coaching this year. Of course he'll make substitutions, but Kobe and Nash will lead things and probably make him look a lot smarter than what he is. I'm also sure something will happen where Brown will make some kind of dumb decision that's going to lose a game for the Lakers this year.

DKLaker 10-19-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dd24
I'm still all for firing Mike Brown right now :D I really don't think he'll be doing much coaching this year. Of course he'll make substitutions, but Kobe and Nash will lead things and probably make him look a lot smarter than what he is. I'm also sure something will happen where Brown will make some kind of dumb decision that's going to lose a game for the Lakers this year.

:cheers:

All Net 10-19-2012 10:11 AM

Brown will be gone no doubt if we don't win it all. Unless they lose in
7 to thunder or something.

kobesabi 10-19-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Who's better than brown that is available?

dd24 10-19-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobesabi
Who's better than brown that is available?

Derek Fisher :D Probably the janitor for the Staples Center too :lol

DKLaker 10-20-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Derek Fisher :D Probably the janitor for the Staples Center too :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :rockon: