Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jazz @ Clippers 7:30 PST (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278861)

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:10 PM

Jazz @ Clippers 7:30 PST

NBA TV and Prime Ticket are televising. Odom, Hill and Billups out for Clippers and Mo Williams out for Jazz. Will be a great test for improved DJ because Al Jefferson usually murders him in the post. Should be a good and competitive preseason game.

SpecialQue 10-17-2012 10:14 PM

Re: Jazz @ Clippers 7:30 PST

Has to be better than that steaming hot garbage my Lakers have been shitting out this preseason. :facepalm

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:16 PM

Que get on Prime Ticket for pregame now. Btw Clippers havemajor jet lag after 13,000 flight miles this week. Hope they bring some energy and don't fizz out. China trip will pay off long term for chemistry though.

colorz 10-17-2012 10:18 PM

Looking forward to this. Hopefully DJ can show those post moves again and Blake shows us his jump shot.

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:23 PM

Man seeing Foye makes me miss him. Such a great teammate and consummate pro. Hope he.s happy and that Clippers fans give him a nice reception.

colorz 10-17-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Man seeing Foye makes me miss him. Such a great teammate and consummate pro. Hope he.s happy and that Clippers fans give him a nice reception.

I liked Randy a lot but he was to inconsistent last year. The Clippers were asking for to much when he was getting starter minutes.

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colorz
I liked Randy a lot but he was to inconsistent last year. The Clippers were asking for to much when he was getting starter minutes.

He just deserved to be here when we get to the WCF and beyond. I agree basketball wise not a good fit but great for locker room.

colorz 10-17-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

He just deserved to be here when we get to the WCF and beyond. I agree basketball wise not a good fit but great for locker room.

Yeah, I like him better than Willie Green.

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colorz
Yeah, I like him better than Willie Green.

Green has been terrible. Luckily Barnes and Crawford look amazing. Lol Clippers players showing Mo some love. Caron just gave him a bear hug and picked him up off the floor and few other Clippers players chatting with him. I love the chemistry of our guys.

SpecialQue 10-17-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Green has been terrible. Luckily Barnes and Crawford look amazing. Lol Clippers players showing Mo some love. Caron just gave him a bear hug and picked him up off the floor and few other Clippers players chatting with him. I love the chemistry of our guys.

I really don't want to rain on your parade, but Barnes will be great at times, decent most of the time, and a fvcking ghost once you guys get to the playoffs. I watched all but a handful of Laker games when he was on the team, and he was by far the most frustrating guy on the team.

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I really don't want to rain on your parade, but Barnes will be great at times, decent most of the time, and a fvcking ghost once you guys get to the playoffs. I watched all but a handful of Laker games when he was on the team, and he was by far the most frustrating guy on the team.

Worth noting but don't forget SF was your weak link so you needed him more. He's our third string SF so expectations will be lower. Plus he has CP3 getting him open looks. Holy **** the arena filled up quick!

Fiasco 10-17-2012 10:41 PM

anyone got a non-hd stream for me, my university's wifi sucks

chazzy 10-17-2012 10:42 PM

Does Green usually start?

Fiasco 10-17-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazzy
Does Green usually start?

he is the 10th guy off the bench in the reg. season

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:44 PM

Mike is right. Blake needs to face up and attack right away more and use his quickness like Amare used to.