Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Look at my friend almost killing himself. Video #Parkour #MustSee (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278915)

CeltsGarlic 10-18-2012 03:20 PM

Look at my friend almost killing himself. Video #Parkour #MustSee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...=BDZ0X14SGZI#!

@30 seconds mark. Damn , its THAT crazy.

Didnt saw him afterwards, but damn, he is alive.

kNIOKAS 10-18-2012 03:36 PM

Re: Look at my friend almost killing himself. Video #Parkour #MustSee

Get better friends.

CeltsGarlic 10-18-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Get better friends.

Video is cool, yeah? And I barely know him, just made a name like that so people thought I have a lot of friends, me thinks.

kNIOKAS 10-18-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Video is cool, yeah? And I barely know him, just made a name like that so people thought I have a lot of friends, me thinks.

I don't do parkour because I had trees in my childhood. Been on top and hit the bottoms, if you know what I mean. And it ended before it got serious...

I liked climbing rocks while in US. Not the realest rocks, like 90 degress, but like 70-80, which is fun.

CeltsGarlic 10-18-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
I don't do parkour because I had trees in my childhood. Been on top and hit the bottoms, if you know what I mean. And it ended before it got serious...

I liked climbing rocks while in US. Not the realest rocks, like 90 degress, but like 70-80, which is fun.

Nice, all kinds of climbing rock. I still climb in trees when have opportunity. I spend most of my summers @ grandpas in countryside and spend most of the time in trees. Its awesome. Fell out of it only once.

Never climbed rocks, dont know how hard it is, but 70-80 still sounds hard. Wanna try.

kNIOKAS 10-18-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Nice, all kinds of climbing rock. I still climb in trees when have opportunity. I spend most of my summers @ grandpas in countryside and spend most of the time in trees. Its awesome. Fell out of it only once.

Never climbed rocks, dont know how hard it is, but 70-80 still sounds hard. Wanna try.

Looked like this, and made only to the X spot:

Came back next time and made to it the other way. It wasn't that hard physically. Going on the artificial wall is hard, I think. Tried like 2 meters lol.

CeltsGarlic 10-18-2012 04:07 PM

Wow, would love to try it. Its beautiful. Definitely my type of activity.

Loneshot 10-18-2012 06:02 PM

Damn that sucks. I was all into the video to and had forgotten to expect anything like that.

millwad 10-20-2012 03:17 PM

He can't be your friend, he's swedish and swede's don't hang out with lithuanians, we're afraid of you.

The guy is from a small place called Kungsbacka, they have nothing to do there in that shithole so it's not weird that the fool is jumping from roofs.. They have like 1 store and 1 cinema in that shitty place..

I've been there once when my team ate food there when we were going by bus to another city and I god all depressed just by seeing how much life must suck if I'd live there.

This pictures really showcases how boring Kungsbacka is;

It should also be stated that the persons in the pic above are 23 and 25 years old but due boredom they look older...

Myth 10-20-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

So which is it? A "friend" or somebody you "barely know"?

And parkour can be fun to watch, but this video shows just how dumb the activity is. You can be great at it and still f*ck yourself up quite easily.

millwad 10-20-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
So which is it? A "friend" or somebody you "barely know"?

And parkour can be fun to watch, but this video shows just how dumb the activity is. You can be great at it and still f*ck yourself up quite easily.

He doesn't know him, the guy is from a small shithole place in Sweden.

mmsupra 10-20-2012 03:40 PM

Will he JUMP again!???

vegasbigshots 10-20-2012 04:01 PM

That's messed up.

tomtucker 10-21-2012 04:27 AM

I never see black folks do this parkour thing....?....:biggums: