Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278944)

SourPatchKids 10-18-2012 09:14 PM

Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_EGg...eature=related

LikeABosh 10-18-2012 09:15 PM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

His speed has gone down a bit because of adding extra muscle, but I think he's just toned down his play. He paces himself and plays more in control. When he has too he can still turn those jets on though

b1imtf 10-18-2012 09:16 PM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
I don't care what you say, he's not as fast now

G-Funk 10-18-2012 09:23 PM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Damn I didn't know Lee posterized him

arifgokcen 10-18-2012 09:26 PM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Funk
Damn I didn't know Lee posterized him


Lebron was behind him how can you call that posterized i dont know.

But damn what a speed

TaLvsCuaL 10-18-2012 09:28 PM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
His mobility is still excellent for someone of this height and weight. The dude is a freak.

magnax1 10-19-2012 02:13 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeABosh
His speed has gone down a bit because of adding extra muscle, but I think he's just toned down his play. He paces himself and plays more in control. When he has too he can still turn those jets on though

Is he really that much bigger then 09? I mean, he's a lot bigger then his first couple years, but I really don't think he's gotten much if any bigger since he's entered his prime.

tmacattack33 10-19-2012 02:30 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
I think he's slowed down a little bit. Not really because of muscle, i'm a gym rat/old track star (ok, not really a star but i was decent) and muscle doesn't make you slow down if it's pure muscle and not fat.

I think he's just gotten a little slower due to age and wear and tear on his joints.

rodman91 10-19-2012 02:48 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Hgh.

plowking 10-19-2012 03:21 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQalbnPdiY

That's as a member of the Heat. Still as fast as ever in my opinion, and one of the plays that truly excited me as a Heat fan becoming accustomed to our two new stars that season; even though it was a goaltend.

Hes changed his game up, so all this eye test field reports by posters are useless. We as humans can't tell the difference when its that slight, although we can in patterns, and its obvious his game has changed with his new team.

SyRyanYang 10-19-2012 03:21 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
If you look closely, he and lee started at around same position at the same time.

SyRyanYang 10-19-2012 03:23 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by arifgokcen
Lebron was behind him how can you call that posterized i dont know.

But damn what a speed

I'm sure it would make a damn good post if captured at a right angle.

plowking 10-19-2012 03:26 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
If you look closely, he and lee started at around same position at the same time.


Take into account Lee had forward movement, time of reaction for Lebron, and you notice that at half court Lee had a good 8 foot lead on him. Also the fact Lee could flat out go for the dunk and not slow down, where as Lebron had to make sure not to foul him.

SyRyanYang 10-19-2012 03:55 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking
Take into account Lee had forward movement, time of reaction for Lebron, and you notice that at half court Lee had a good 8 foot lead on him. Also the fact Lee could flat out go for the dunk and not slow down, where as Lebron had to make sure not to foul him.

True, not saying he wasn't fast. But there's something more than just speed. Like co-ordination and body control. In short: Freak of nature

2swift4u 10-19-2012 04:51 AM

Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast
 
I guess he's a little bit slower these days but his speed is still impressive.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy