Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   5 teams for NBA league pass (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279324)

brandonislegend 10-24-2012 03:58 AM

5 teams for NBA league pass

I am getting the 5 team deal for league pass, for those who got it or just want to put an input what teams did you pick/would you pick?

the lakers/clippers game is local so I don't have to choose them...I am thinking these 5.

1. Grizzlies
2. Nuggets
3. Heat
4. Thunder
5. Pacers/Cavaliers/Jazz trying to decide.

who would you choose?

maybeshewill13 10-24-2012 04:04 AM

Re: 5 teams for NBA league pass

1. Thunder
2. Portland
3. Celtics
4. Golden State
5. Nuggets/Heat

brandonislegend 10-24-2012 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
1. Thunder
2. Portland
3. Celtics
4. Golden State
5. Nuggets/Heat

Why Golden State? they lost monta and curry will play like 5 games the whole year, not very fun to watch David Lee.

I was thinking about Portland too, Lillard and LMA will be fun to watch

RedBlackAttack 10-24-2012 04:11 AM

Obviously, I think the Cavs are going to be very interesting this year, win/loss record aside. But, really... When you look at all of that young talent, it should be interesting to see how it comes together... The four first round picks from the last two years (Kyrie/Thompson/Waiters/Zeller) and a nice new addition in CJ Miles.

I think this team is worth watching, personally.

SIRI1 10-24-2012 04:18 AM

Heat and Thunder are gonna be on national TV a ton, so unless you feel like you're gonna watch a lot of their games, i'd leave them off the list.

brandonislegend 10-24-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIRI1
Heat and Thunder are gonna be on national TV a ton, so unless you feel like you're gonna watch a lot of their games, i'd leave them off the list.

Yeah I was thinking about that

maybeshewill13 10-24-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Why Golden State? they lost monta and curry will play like 5 games the whole year, not very fun to watch David Lee.

I was thinking about Portland too, Lillard and LMA will be fun to watch

If Curry plays most of the season, I think him, the development of Klay Thompson, how Bogut does and players like Brandon Rush are a fun team to watch.

brandonislegend 10-24-2012 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
If Curry plays most of the season, I think him, the development of Klay Thompson, how Bogut does and players like Brandon Rush are a fun team to watch.

Taking a spot on a list of 5 and counting on Bogut and Curry to stay healthy is not a risk worth taking haha.

senelcoolidge 10-24-2012 04:36 AM

Gotta have the Clippers. You want to see great team work. Unselfish basketball. The best point guard in the league. One of the best players in the paint. Great depth. Exciting. Just a fun team to watch. If you watch them you will see that all of the bull crap out there is not true.

maybeshewill13 10-24-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Taking a spot on a list of 5 and counting on Bogut and Curry to stay healthy is not a risk worth taking haha.

Lol fair enough. I have it for every team, so doesn't worry me :D

I<3NBA 10-24-2012 06:13 AM

just take off the teams that have a lot of national TV games, and put on those teams you like that have less.

Yung D-Will 10-24-2012 07:40 AM

I have that same Deal

For me what I'm thinking

1. Jazz
2. Philly
3. Denver
4. Dallas
5. Maybe Brooklyn ( I'm not sure how the blackout rules will work if I'm in NY)

PyrrhusX 10-24-2012 07:57 AM

Thunder
Golden State
Heat
New Orleans
Celtics

franchise#3 10-24-2012 07:58 AM

Rockets should be fun. They have Lin, that anxiety ridden dude and a couple of white European stiffs

ScarSymmetry 10-24-2012 09:25 AM

Fork out the extra cash to watch them all, it's worth it.