Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Delonte West (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279450)

lakerfreak 10-25-2012 09:35 PM

Delonte West
 
Word is that the mavericks are not happy with him, and after they signed Eddy Curry, they might release Delonte.

Seeing our bench without a good leading scoring point guard, should we pursue him?

This rumor is found on Insidehoops.

DKLaker 10-26-2012 12:27 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Word is that the mavericks are not happy with him, and after they signed Eddy Curry, they might release Delonte.

Seeing our bench without a good leading scoring point guard, should we pursue him?

This rumor is found on Insidehoops.


Sure, let the guy ruin our team......we sent them Lamar Odom so it's fair....lol.

But seriously, I'm not opposed to the team giving him a tryout....we do have need, I'm just afraid of his mental state.

Mgamer20o0 10-26-2012 05:50 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker
Sure, let the guy ruin our team......we sent them Lamar Odom so it's fair....lol.

But seriously, I'm not opposed to the team giving him a tryout....we do have need, I'm just afraid of his mental state.

maybe mwp can help him and loan out his people maybe they can fix him

dd24 10-27-2012 02:35 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
It couldn't hurt to look at the idea of it. He fills a big void the Lakers need. He can be really good. He can also play PG and SG. That could be huge for the Lakers. I think they really should think hard about at least working him out.

$LakerGold 10-27-2012 03:05 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
LOL The lakers need to set-up their bench by trades or whatever. Not by pickin up some leftover in the free agency pool. Sign Delonte, wait for 30 days and trade his ass to a different team ... I really want Ariza back and the old Lakers Bench!

Where the F*** is Sasha! Farmar!

And my #1 .... Lammy Odom :cry:

DKLaker 10-27-2012 04:54 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by $LakerGold
LOL The lakers need to set-up their bench by trades or whatever. Not by pickin up some leftover in the free agency pool. Sign Delonte, wait for 30 days and trade his ass to a different team ... I really want Ariza back and the old Lakers Bench!

Where the F*** is Sasha! Farmar!

And my #1 .... Lammy Odom :cry:


Yeah, we need Sasha back!!!! Luv that crazy guy :cheers:

chazzy 10-30-2012 11:47 AM

Re: Delonte West
 
I would love to have him, given that he can stay focused. The 2nd unit needs a guy like him who can create for himself and defend. I'm hoping the Mike Brown factor sways him this way.

Chief Keef 10-30-2012 05:46 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
they need his talents

dd24 10-31-2012 04:19 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
He tweeted today that he would play on a non-guaranteed contract for the minimum. Seems like a no brainer....

kkinchen 10-31-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dd24
He tweeted today that he would play on a non-guaranteed contract for the minimum. Seems like a no brainer....


Who does he replace? Does that mean adios Duhon if we sign Delonte? Sounds good to me.

SourPatchKids 10-31-2012 08:24 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Awww poor Delonte needs a new home :(

dd24 10-31-2012 08:41 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kkinchen
Who does he replace? Does that mean adios Duhon if we sign Delonte? Sounds good to me.


There's a few people that I wouldn't mind replacing him with. It could be done if they really wanted to.

magicmanfan 11-09-2012 02:57 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Seeing our bench without a good leading scoring point guard, should we pursue him?


Please NO!!! His mental problems are too hard for many teams
to handle, imagine that added to the Laker's circus?!?!?!?

lakerfreak 11-09-2012 05:23 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magicmanfan
Please NO!!! His mental problems are too hard for many teams
to handle, imagine that added to the Laker's circus?!?!?!?


With the direction this team is headed, I have to agree with you. Ebanks isn't exactly my favoritest player right now.

dd24 11-09-2012 09:55 PM

Re: Delonte West
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
With the direction this team is headed, I have to agree with you. Ebanks isn't exactly my favoritest player right now.


He's not mine either, never really has been. Everybody was all excited when we drafted him just because he looked like Ariza, lol. He really hasn't done much IMO.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy