Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Urgent. One more player needed today! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279535)

Rojogaqu11 10-27-2012 01:21 AM

Urgent. One more player needed today!

I am in a Head to Head -Points 6 Team Yahoo BKB league that needs one more player.
The Live Draft is Saturday 27 9:00 PM EST. So that means today!!

We are a bunch of inexperienced players so we're just having fun. We will have a lot of talent in our teams because we will be only 6 teams.

So please please please anyone that wants to join to help us complete 6 teams, I promise you it will be chill because we all know each other in real life so drop outs are unlikely.

Here's the League ID number: 76592 Password: pg2012

or use this link BKB2012

I'll rep you and see if I can work out a prize or something with my buddies in case you end up winning the league. No promises though : p, but thank to whoever decides to join.

Rojogaqu11 10-27-2012 04:34 AM

Re: Urgent. One more player needed today!

It's viewable on the Yahoo public leagues now, but I'd rather have a fellow ISHER join. At this point I just hope anyone decides to join. :hammerhead: :cry:

All Net 10-27-2012 07:04 AM

Would of been interested if the draft was earlier but can't do that time.

Rojogaqu11 10-27-2012 10:28 AM

What time would be better for you? I am commissioner of the league so I can change the time and day of draft. I placed this date from 2 weeks ago because some people work during the day, but I could change it to 7 PM or 8PM EST if you want.

For the time being, if someone else is interested the spot is still open.

PS. Allnet, for some reason I checked my fantasy history in Yahoo and I noticed that in 2005 we may have played in a league. Was your team Allnet Swish? : P I haven't played since that time.

All Net 10-27-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rojogaqu11
What time would be better for you? I am commissioner of the league so I can change the time and day of draft. I placed this date from 2 weeks ago because some people work during the day, but I could change it to 7 PM or 8PM EST if you want.

For the time being, if someone else is interested the spot is still open.

PS. Allnet, for some reason I checked my fantasy history in Yahoo and I noticed that in 2005 we may have played in a league. Was your team Allnet Swish? : P I haven't played since that time.

Yeah that's me, unless somebody else uses that name but seems unlikely. Only time I could do would be 6ET.but I wouldn't want you to change just for me. If nobody joins by 6ET will join and pre rank my players least then you will be able to draft

Rojogaqu11 10-27-2012 12:03 PM

Alright thanks. I can't at 6 but I will check at that time to see if you got in.