Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   knicks without stoudemire beat the heat by 20 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280292)

kNicKz 11-02-2012 11:48 PM

knicks without stoudemire beat the heat by 20

:-)

Scoooter 11-02-2012 11:50 PM

Re: knicks without stoudemire beat the heat by 20

They've beat them with Stoudemire, without Anthony, and with the both of them in the last two years.

It's up to the coach to make it work.

bmulls 11-02-2012 11:50 PM

You say without Stoudamire as though they were handicapped or something :roll:

Wally450 11-02-2012 11:52 PM

Even better, they beat them without Jeremy Lin

All Net 11-02-2012 11:53 PM

They are better without Amare.

We saw the Knicks have hot shooting nights last season...the players they have it is understandable doesn't mean they are a threat to the Heat in the long term.

tikay0 11-02-2012 11:56 PM

OK. I might get flamed for this, BUT......didn't it kind of look like the Heat gave he Knicks that win. Seems like a nice gesture for new York, since their going through tough times, plus its their home opener in Madison square garden. Just seemed like the heat layed down for this one.

Sarcastic 11-02-2012 11:56 PM

Don't get it twisted.STAT makes the team better.

All Net 11-02-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikay0
OK. I might get flamed for this, BUT......didn't it kind of look like the Heat gave he Knicks that win. Seems like a nice gesture for new York, since their going through tough times, plus its their home opener in Madison square garden. Just seemed like the heat layed down for this one.

Wouldn't go that far but they certainly lacked energy and didn't seem interested to be there.

Sarcastic 11-03-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

OK. I might get flamed for this, BUT......didn't it kind of look like the Heat gave he Knicks that win. Seems like a nice gesture for new York, since their going through tough times, plus its their home opener in Madison square garden. Just seemed like the heat played down for this one.

Yea the Heat missed on purpose.

tikay0 11-03-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Wouldn't go that far but they certainly lacked energy and didn't seem interested to be there.

Yeah, I just have my tin foil hat on tonight. Lol. Great win for the Knicks though. The city of new York needed that boost. Glad they won!

Y2Gezee 11-03-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Don't get it twisted.STAT makes the team better.

Absolutely. The team is built as well if not better to suit Amare's strengths, than they are Melo's.

Amare's the quick finisher off of pick and rolls/pop. The ball movement and pg play is great for a big like him. Melo's the one on one guy.

All Net 11-03-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I just have my tin foil hat on tonight. Lol. Great win for the Knicks though. The city of new York needed that boost. Glad they won!

Yeah pleased for NY.

DStebb716 11-03-2012 01:06 AM

what a night

Patrick Chewing 11-03-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

obvious neg coming your way

andremiller07 11-03-2012 02:20 AM

I think the name of the thread should be Knicks with Felton beat the Heat by 20, the guy was outstanding today along with Melo in the first half, and the 3 point shooting was nuts. But yeah i was very impressed with Felton today he looked fantastic