Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What team has the worst core in the league? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280335)

Nick Young 11-03-2012 07:10 AM

What team has the worst core in the league?

I'd say it's the Atlanta Hawks. Josh Smith and Al Horford. How can you expect to ever build anything decent around those guys? They are impossible to trade because they are being paid way too much for what they do. Because they play in the east, they will always be just good enough to make a low playoff spot and lose in the first round, so no lottery picks and no hope of any young stud rising up to save the franchise.

I think the second worst core is Derozan, Bargnani, Kleiza, that shit is just embarrassing how can any GM put that together and be happy with himself?

christian1923 11-03-2012 07:13 AM

Re: What team has the worst core in the league?

Michael Vick
Desean Jackson
Asomugha

Batz 11-03-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
I think the second worst core is Derozan, Bargnani, Kleiza, that shit is just embarrassing how can any GM put that together and be happy with himself?

Is this post from 2 years ago?

And gtfo the otc.

alenleomessi 11-03-2012 07:54 AM

i would say the lakers

kobe is a selfish chucker that wont let anyone on the team star brighter than him
nash is done or better said kobe turned him into steve blake 2
howard will realize he cant play with kobe and will start crying again and sitting out games so they can trade him
gasoft is looking more like troy murphy lately

Nick Young 11-03-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batz
Is this post from 2 years ago?

And gtfo the otc.

do you think Bargnani, Derozan and Kleiza is a quality core? Kleiza is clutch and tough but Bargnani and Derozan are donuts.

CeltsGarlic 11-03-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

do you think Bargnani, Derozan and Kleiza is a quality core? Kleiza is clutch and tough but Bargnani and Derozan are donuts.

In these days Kleiza is the softest, worst SF in the league.

Reef 11-03-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

You obviously don't watch the Raps, so you should probably STFU.

Nick Young 11-03-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef
You obviously don't watch the Raps, so you should probably STFU.

I've seen enough of the Craps to know their core is the second shittiest in the league. Atleast bobcats have the power of youth on their side.

Godzuki 11-03-2012 10:21 AM

orlando

RaininTwos 11-03-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

I've seen enough of the Craps to know their core is the second shittiest in the league. Atleast bobcats have the power of youth on their side.

How is a bench player buried in the rotation part of a team's core? That's why people are questioning your retarded thoughts.

Jameerthefear 11-03-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godzuki
orlando

:coleman:

highwhey 11-03-2012 12:15 PM

Lakers do.not have a bad core, their bench lacks dept(other than jordan hill) but the main issue is mike brown is as good a fit for that team as ama're and melo in ny. This is the first year i like the lakers(suns still my #1) but pau and nash are my favorites. Anyhow, THEIR attitude stinks too, dwight putting up good numbers but he's not being dominate dwight...if he was, the other.team.would be heavily outscored in the paint instead of being lightly outscored. They havent shown a "we're gonna go hard attitude" yet...not consistently.

Stop crying about fouls, watch laker shaq truly dominate both ends and imitate

Reef 11-03-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

You don't even include their best player, Kyle Lowry, and the player with the most potential, Jonas Valanciunas. :hammerhead:

RaininTwos 11-03-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef
You don't even include their best player, Kyle Lowry, and the player with the most potential, Jonas Valanciunas. :hammerhead:

I still think Bargs is the best player.

Reef 11-03-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaininTwos
I still think Bargs is the best player.

Best scorer maybe, but Lowry is much better all-around.