Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Mike brown fired!!!!!/ Who will the lakers hire? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280958)

MJ(Mean John) 11-09-2012 01:37 PM

Mike brown fired!!!!!/ Who will the lakers hire?
 
DK must be one happy MOTHAF.UCKER. LOL

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 11-09-2012 01:40 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
DK must be one happy MOTHAF.UCKER. LOL


yes ...Daddy is coming back kids...Phil Mutha Fcuking Jackson

MJ(Mean John) 11-09-2012 01:47 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
yes ...Daddy is coming back kids...Phil Mutha Fcuking Jackson


Shit is funny.
JUST YESTERDAY, the lakers came out , actually, JIM BUSS came out and said that brown was safe..

TODAY, he's fired. Lol


Daddy JERRY BUSS, the real owner came and said "f.uck brown. I'm firing his ass" lol

Thank you Jerry Buss.

takai 11-09-2012 01:55 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Called it http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=31

fiddy 11-09-2012 02:02 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ(Mean John) 11-09-2012 02:06 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fiddy
Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Where the f.uck you been at my n.igga fiddy?!

dd24 11-09-2012 02:19 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
It's about time!! I'm glad they didn't wait for the home games this next week. Let's cross our fingers it isn't D'Antoni they hire.

bladefd 11-09-2012 02:23 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
WHOA! Unbelievable! First coach fired in nba history since 1971 within 5 games after season began. :eek:

Well, it was time for a change. I hope Mike Brown in the future sticks to being a defensive coordinator. Stick to what you are best at; you're NOT a headcoach.

magicmanfan 11-09-2012 02:48 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bladefd
WHOA! Unbelievable! First coach fired in nba history since 1971 within 5 games after season began. :eek:


Shocker!!!

So who's next?

If PJax won't come back, I want Nate McMillian!! Phenomenal coach!!

$LakerGold 11-09-2012 03:03 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!/ Who will the lakers hire?
 
Peace Out Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

dd24 11-09-2012 03:13 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magicmanfan
Shocker!!!

So who's next?

If PJax won't come back, I want Nate McMillian!! Phenomenal coach!!


I've mentioned McMillian in a few threads. I think he's a guy that kind of flew under the radar and never really got the credit he deserved. He made his teams better than they were.

DKLaker 11-09-2012 03:28 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!/ Who will the lakers hire?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
DK must be one happy MOTHAF.UCKER. LOL


HELL MFKING YEAH I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
:party: :djparty :party:

crisoner 11-09-2012 03:29 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!/ Who will the lakers hire?
 
Does Phil Jackson have a Twitter account?

DKLaker 11-09-2012 03:30 PM

Re: Mike brown fired!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Shit is funny.
JUST YESTERDAY, the lakers came out , actually, JIM BUSS came out and said that brown was safe..

TODAY, he's fired. Lol


Daddy JERRY BUSS, the real owner came and said "f.uck brown. I'm firing his ass" lol

Thank you Jerry Buss.


:applause: :cheers:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy