Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280974)

stallionaire 11-09-2012 03:05 PM

if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
seriously, if any of you have kids you need to realize that nobody gives a **** about their ugly little faces. filter it so you only share to family and friends who give a ****.

cool, you're 22 years old and you ruined your life by having a kid. don't show me it fresh out of the womb.

babies and politics are why facebook is shit.

niko 11-09-2012 03:10 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
Facebook is for your friends, who would care if you had a kid. Are you a child? Or just friendless?

Personally i don't post anything on facebook but telling people who are your friends not to post pictures of their new babies is just ridiculous and stupid.

rezznor 11-09-2012 03:13 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
i don't mind seeing my friends post pics of their kids. maybe it's because they are actually my friends? :confusedshrug:

ace23 11-09-2012 03:14 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Facebook is for your friends, who would care if you had a kid. Are you a child? Or just friendless?

No comprendo.

EDIT: Never mind, I get it now.

niko 11-09-2012 03:14 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rezznor
i don't mind seeing my friends post pics of their kids. maybe it's because they are actually my friends? :confusedshrug:

You're my friend but please don't bother me with events like having a new baby. :lol

Rake2204 11-09-2012 03:14 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Facebook is for your friends, who would care if you had a kid. Are you a child? Or just friendless?

Personally i don't post anything on facebook but telling people who are your friends not to post pictures of their new babies is just ridiculous and stupid.

I think stallionaire worded it a little harshly, but I see where he's coming from. I've had a few Facebook friends have a kid or two then more or less morph their own Facebook account into one for their infant child. If I click on a tab that says, "View Pictures of Ashley", it'll just be hundreds of photos of her baby all tagged under the mother's name. Sometimes I want to see how a friend's doing, but the baby has completely taken over.

niko 11-09-2012 03:17 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rake2204
I think stallionaire worded it a little harshly, but I see where he's coming from. I've had a few Facebook friends have a kid or two then more or less morph their own Facebook account into one for their infant child. If I click on a tab that says, "View Pictures of Ashley", it'll just be hundreds of photos of her baby all tagged under the mother's name. Sometimes I want to see how a friend's doing, but the baby has completely taken over.


People get excited over a new kid. With getting married it's about the biggest thing that can happen. Just don't click on it but i get people doing it. I personally don't (i have 2 kids) but i get it.

stallionaire 11-09-2012 03:19 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
i have like 15-20 solid close friends

have 500~ friends on facebook. go to a big university and i went to a big highschool.

Bucket_Nakedz 11-09-2012 03:23 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
don't worry. im pretty sure u wont have one anyway

$LakerGold 11-09-2012 03:24 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stallionaire
seriously, if any of you have kids you need to realize that nobody gives a **** about their ugly little faces. filter it so you only share to family and friends who give a ****.

cool, you're 22 years old and you ruined your life by having a kid. don't show me it fresh out of the womb.

babies and politics are why facebook is shit.


It's their FACEBOOK account and they can do whatever the F**8 they wanna do.

SourPatchKids 11-09-2012 03:25 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stallionaire

babies and politics are why facebook is shit.

These two almost never show up on my feed. :pimp:

TheMan 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
What's Facebook?

DuMa 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
dont worry. no one will want to procreate with you

magic chiongson 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see
 
you will if you ever have one


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy