Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brooklyn Nets (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281101)

Figlo 11-10-2012 03:17 PM

Brooklyn Nets
 
Where can i watch The Association?

question 2: Would you trade Brooks & Humpries for Josh Smith

rodman91 11-10-2012 03:27 PM

Re: Brooklyn Nets
 
Hell no.

Josh Smith is overrated. Lopez got some moves on post and shooting skill, Hump can get some rebound. If Nets gonna trade them for one guy, it has to be much better than Josh Smith.

You must bring borderline superstar if you gonna trade two big men who can bring 30 points 15 rebounds together for one guy.

Kiddlovesnets 11-10-2012 03:38 PM

Re: Brooklyn Nets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodman91
Hell no.

Josh Smith is overrated. Lopez got some moves on post and shooting skill, Hump can get some rebound. If Nets gonna trade them for one guy, it has to be much better than Josh Smith.

You must bring borderline superstar if you gonna trade two big men who can bring 30 points 15 rebounds together for one guy.


I think the OP was asking a Marshon Brooks + Kris Humphries for Josh Smith trade, not Brook Lopez + Kris Humphries?
:eek:

MTing 11-10-2012 03:41 PM

Re: Brooklyn Nets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Figlo
Where can i watch The Association?

question 2: Would you trade Brooks & Humpries for Josh Smith

Google The Association Brooklyn Nets episodes. I found the first 2 online.

rodman91 11-10-2012 03:54 PM

Re: Brooklyn Nets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I think the OP was asking a Marshon Brooks + Kris Humphries for Josh Smith trade, not Brook Lopez + Kris Humphries?
:eek:


I don't know, he wrote wrong in first place or maybe i read it as Brook and tought Brook Lopez . Eighter way, i don't think Hawks would trade Smith for Humphries & Marshon Brooks.

Josh Smith was almost 20 & 10 guy last year and can play defense. It's difficult to get him for Kris & Marshon.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy