Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ersan Ilyasova this sesaon (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281297)

Levity 11-12-2012 06:10 PM

Ersan Ilyasova this sesaon

Bucks starting PF, Ersan Ilyasova, is currently averaging 7 points and 6 rebounds in 23 minutes while shooting 29.8% from the field and 29.4% from 3.

Bucks fans, is this what we can expect from his this season? Was he truly a product of a contract year? Or is this some new season woes he needs to get by before he averages near the numbers he was putting up last season. Do coaching factors have something to do with his abysmal numbers?

Ersan... youre killing my fantasy team!

Bandito 11-12-2012 06:13 PM

Re: Ersan Ilyasova this sesaon

Well 6 reb are that bad at least for someone that averages 23 min. Wait a min 23 min? how the heck do you expect him to average more than 10 on those min when you have those two ballhogs on the same team?

RRR3 11-12-2012 06:13 PM

He's shooting 29.8% and 29.4% from three where are you getting your data?

millwad 11-12-2012 06:14 PM

Arsen Ilyasov is close to 30 years old..

SpecialQue 11-12-2012 06:15 PM

He needs more help.

Also, you're calling out to Bucks fans? Good luck. I've seen a grand total of ONE Bucks fan here. They're like Bigfoot around here...all myth and stories, without reliable documentation.

Levity 11-12-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandito
Well 6 reb are that bad at least for someone that averages 23 min. Wait a min 23 min? how the heck do you expect him to average more than 10 on those min when you have those two ballhogs on the same team?

He was expected to average 30+ mins a game and be their best rebounder. 6 isnt bad, but when youre given a 40 million dollar contract to rebound and score, that really isnt cutting it. And the question was also pertaining to why hes only average those minutes. Is it clearly coaching that limits his minutes, or is he just not productive enough on the floor to warrant more minutes. I know drew gooden is out of the line up entirely

RRR3 11-12-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
He needs more help.

Also, you're calling out to Bucks fans? Good luck. I've seen a grand total of ONE Bucks fan here. They're like Bigfoot around here...all myth and stories, without reliable documentation.

You seem to be becoming one, or are you just doing that because you pity them?

Levity 11-12-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

He needs more help.

haah i know. thats why i didnt really expect an answer. surprised to even see replies in this thread.

KyrieTheFuture 11-12-2012 06:19 PM

Biggest disappointment so far

Levity 11-12-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
He's shooting 29.8% and 29.4% from three where are you getting your data?

ESPN. guess they wre trying to make him look better than he actually has been. updated now. thanks

SpecialQue 11-12-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
You seem to be becoming one, or are you just doing that because you pity them?

I legitimately feel bad that this seems to be the only team with ZERO fan presence here. I think every single other fan base has at least a couple posters representing them. Every Bucks thread I've made has had nothing but fans of the opposing team post in it!

G-train 11-12-2012 06:21 PM

Throw out low ball offers for him in your leagues.

RagingBull33 11-12-2012 06:22 PM

As him as my last player on my bench on my fantasy team, would you guys recommend swapping him with Sanders, David West, Asik, or Landry? Or should I ride it out on potential since he won't see much time unless major injury? (I'm stacked)

G-train 11-12-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

I legitimately feel bad that this seems to be the only team with ZERO fan presence here. I think every single other fan base has at least a couple posters representing them. Every Bucks thread I've made has had nothing but fans of the opposing team post in it!

Trading Bogut hasn't helped. Many aussies post here and talked about Bogut/Bucks frequently. Alot of their games used to get shown in Australia.

G-train 11-12-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingBull33
As him as my last player on my bench on my fantasy team, would you guys recommend swapping him with Sanders, David West, Asik, or Landry? Or should I ride it out on potential since he won't see much time unless major injury? (I'm stacked)

If you are stacked I wouldn't drop him.