Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shaq has a Message for you (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281308)

shaq's--lakers 11-12-2012 07:26 PM

Shaq has a Message for you
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rs36CZPFZ8&sns=em

28 and 15

"U in Killa Cali Know all dat laughing N Giggling ,They dont Play over there"

LAClipsFan33 11-12-2012 07:32 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaq's--lakers
"U in Killa Cali Know all dat laughing N Giggling ,They dont Play over there"


This.

BuffaloBill 11-12-2012 07:38 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Dwight could average 28 and 15 if he wanted. He scores 20 on like 10 shots a game.

Carbine 11-12-2012 07:43 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
It's incredibly obvious why Shaq ran out his welcome in many places throughout his career and rubbed his teammates/coaches the wrong way with his attitude.

He's ALWAYS talking about getting 28-15. It's always numbers with him. It's like in his brain he thinks if he got his numbers you can't blame him if a lose occurs.

Could you imagine Duncan saying something like that? Bill Russell? With those guys it was only about winning, never about numbers in their thought process.

pauk 11-12-2012 07:49 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Haaaaa! Gotta love Shaq

rodman91 11-12-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Dwight could average 28 and 15 if he wanted. He scores 20 on like 10 shots a game.


He shots 10 per game because he can't do much scoring wise other than dunk and that lame hook. His offensive skills doesn't allow him to shot 20 per game.

He had bunch of scrubs around him in Magic, it has nothing to do with Lakers or Kobe's FGA... Maybe pick and roll with Nash would help him to score more.

elementally morale 11-12-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Interesting. Is this supposed to be a 'funny rebuttal' in some circles?

GOBB 11-12-2012 07:58 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
This was hilarious as hell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbine
It's incredibly obvious why Shaq ran out his welcome in many places throughout his career and rubbed his teammates/coaches the wrong way with his attitude.

He's ALWAYS talking about getting 28-15. It's always numbers with him. It's like in his brain he thinks if he got his numbers you can't blame him if a lose occurs.

Could you imagine Duncan saying something like that? Bill Russell? With those guys it was only about winning, never about numbers in their thought process.


He said dominate. What more do you want? :confusedshrug:

kennethgriffin 11-12-2012 08:03 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
i notice shaq had one finger ringless during this "response"


wonder why

:lol

G-train 11-12-2012 08:04 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Dwight averaged 20 on 13.4 shots last season, not 10.

Shaq only had over 20 shot per game twice in his career.

Lets not compare Dwight offensively to Shaq, when he cant carry Zo's jock strap in that category yet.

Especially when half the teams these days play a 3 at the 4 and a 4 at the 5.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 11-12-2012 08:05 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
i notice shaq had one finger ringless during this "response"


wonder why

:lol


But three of those four rings were won as a LEAD alpha. :applause:

AK47DR91 11-12-2012 08:07 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
i notice shaq had one finger ringless during this "response"


wonder why

:lol

He only won 4. :confusedshrug:

He did gave out 3 rings of those 4 to a some Shooting Guard who was his sidekick for 8 years.

kennethgriffin 11-12-2012 08:07 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
But three of those four rings were won as a LEAD alpha. :applause:



who cares if your lead dog when its a 2 man team

you think anyone gives kareem or magic more or less cred for their rings in LA

its about total rings as a legend. as long as you got a fmvp and a season mvp.

TheBigVeto 11-12-2012 08:08 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Shaq is just a bitchy 13 year old girl, only big and fat.

Not top 10 GOAT Centers.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 11-12-2012 08:11 PM

Re: Shaq has a Message for you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
who cares if your lead dog when its a 2 man team

you think anyone gives kareem or magic more or less cred for their rings in LA


There were seasons (years where they won it all) that you could argue who REALLY was running that show.

With the 2000 Lakers, Shaq was clearly the man. That's the difference.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy