Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are we going to act like LeBron hasn't been working on his jumper this off season (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281336)

Pacers4ever 11-12-2012 11:55 PM

Are we going to act like LeBron hasn't been working on his jumper this off season

He's been hitting jumpers are a good % and driving to the basket as his 2nd option. I mean 5-8 on 3's tonight :applause: But yeah I'm not just talking about this game I mean so far this entire season he's efficient on his jumpers.

Derka 11-12-2012 11:57 PM

Re: Are we going to act like LeBron hasn't been working on his jumper this off season

Are we going to act like this thread doesn't show up four or five times after every great shooting performance he puts up?

Have we not just figured out yet that the dude's a decent shooter and, like most players in this League, has a better-than-decent night now and then?

9erempiree 11-12-2012 11:59 PM

Re: Are we going to act like LeBron hasn't been working on his jumper this off season

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
He's been hitting jumpers are a good % and driving to the basket as his 2nd option. I mean 5-8 on 3's tonight :applause: But yeah I'm not just talking about this game I mean so far this entire season he's efficient on his jumpers.

Lebron will get back to his usual clanking self.

Pacers4ever 11-12-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derka
Are we going to act like this thread doesn't show up four or five times after every great shooting performance he puts up?

Have we not just figured out yet that the dude's a decent shooter and, like most players in this League, has a better-than-decent night now and then?

This season it's been better than just decent it's like he's hitting 50+ % on them

francesco totti 11-13-2012 12:09 AM

its not just that, the championship gave him confidence.

FKAri 11-13-2012 12:09 AM

I guess Wade never worked on his jumper or he has some sort of physical disability.

DaSeba5 11-13-2012 12:11 AM

LeBron has always had games where he makes almost every perimeter shot. There's also games where he misses a ton of perimeter shots.

Pacers4ever 11-13-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by francesco totti
its not just that, the championship gave him confidence.

That too

Mr. Incredible 11-13-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Stay Mad :lol

Wang Zhi Zhi 11-13-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

:hammerhead: how bruh his jumper been improvin since he got into the league bruh u a kobe stan?? :coleman:

plowking 11-13-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

If Lebron is clanking, what shall we call Kobe's shooting seeing as Lebron has shot better than him from the 3pt and the field in the last 4 seasons straight... :oldlol:

Wang Zhi Zhi 11-13-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking
If Lebron is clanking, what shall we call Kobe's shooting seeing as Lebron has shot better than him from the 3pt and the field in the last 4 seasons straight... :oldlol:

hann :cheers:

Mr. Incredible 11-13-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking

Dude is a straight hater...it's hilarious :roll:

TheBigVeto 11-13-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
Dude is a straight hater...it's hilarious :roll:

This. Dude is a fakerfan/kobedickslurper.

kNicKz 11-13-2012 01:36 AM

He's smart for working on his shot, it will add years to his effectiveness, especially if he gets hurt somewhere down the line