Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Respect (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281345)

Boston C's 11-13-2012 01:39 AM

Respect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHeYV13L6Y

old video but you know your clutch as hell and feared in late game situations when the crowd goes from screaming DEFENSE to NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when your about to shoot it :lol

RRR3 11-13-2012 01:40 AM

Re: Respect

LOL Dooling knew it as soon as Ray caught the ball.

Boston C's 11-13-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
LOL Dooling knew it as soon as Ray caught the ball.

can't believe hes doing this for miami now...i remember that play a lot of ppl were putting the blame on lebron but it was actually on wade for making the gamble on garnett and missing the steal completely which caused the rotation to screw up significantly...I still find it hilarious that as ray catches it the crowd seems like they are screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as dooling walks away before it goes in :lol

Mr. Incredible 11-13-2012 01:47 AM

He hit a big 3 for Miami tonight. Must suck that he's on the enemy's team now

RRR3 11-13-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boston C's
can't believe hes doing this for miami now...i remember that play a lot of ppl were putting the blame on lebron but it was actually on wade for making the gamble on garnett and missing the steal completely which caused the rotation to screw up significantly...I still find it hilarious that as ray catches it the crowd seems like they are screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as dooling walks away before it goes in :lol

Ray so good at shooting I think people forget how much of an all-around player he used to be. Heck, he still has a lot of game left. Still the best shooter in the NBA :rockon:

SevereUpInHere 11-13-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHeYV13L6Y

old video but you know your clutch as hell and feared in late game situations when the crowd goes from screaming DEFENSE to NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when your about to shoot it :lol

Paul Pierce has done this to us multiple times :( God I hate that dude. Gotta respect him though.

Ray is one of those dudes, when the ball leaves his hands I'm actually surprised when it misses.

Boston C's 11-13-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Ray so good at shooting I think people forget how much of an all-around player he used to be. Heck, he still has a lot of game left. Still the best shooter in the NBA :rockon:

I hope your right about that...playing in miami will extend rays career and honestly I think ppl really do forget how much of a beast ray was in milwaukee and especially seattle...you could pencil him in for 25-5-5 practically every night in his prime

I really just don't wanna see a washed up broken down mike miller version of ray allen to be honest...hes too good to come off the bench for like 10 minutes a game...I hope he leaves at the right time

Boston C's 11-13-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Paul Pierce has done this to us multiple times :( God I hate that dude. Gotta respect him though.

Ray is one of those dudes, when the ball leaves his hands I'm actually surprised when it misses.

I hear you and in regards to pierce I swear everytime the knick fans in the garden start with the paul pierce sucks chants dude literally takes it up a notch and goes beast mode on new york

RRR3 11-13-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

I hope your right about that...playing in miami will extend rays career and honestly I think ppl really do forget how much of a beast ray was in milwaukee and especially seattle...you could pencil him in for 25-5-5 practically every night in his prime

I really just don't wanna see a washed up broken down mike miller version of ray allen to be honest...hes too good to come off the bench for like 10 minutes a game...I hope he leaves at the right time

Mike Miller is another guy who's more than a shooter at least he was in his prime. He was good for 5 boards and 5 dimes a lot of nights with the Grizzlies, obviously he wasn't gonna average 25 like Ray but he could give you 15-18.

Boston C's 11-13-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Mike Miller is another guy who's more than a shooter at least he was in his prime. He was good for 5 boards and 5 dimes a lot of nights with the Grizzlies, obviously he wasn't gonna average 25 like Ray but he could give you 15-18.

yea i definitely agree...was kind of why I used him as an example...not nearly the caliber of player ray is but he was the first person that kind of popped in my head especially since they are on the same team...kinda sucks seeing miller like this he probably should of walked away last yr on top

RRR3 11-13-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

yea i definitely agree...was kind of why I used him as an example...not nearly the caliber of player ray is but he was the first person that kind of popped in my head especially since they are on the same team...kinda sucks seeing miller like this he probably should of walked away last yr on top

He def should have retired, but it's hard to walk away.

Jax 11-13-2012 02:15 AM

He's done more non-shooting the ball in these first games than I've seen him do last year with the Celtics.

The_Yearning 11-13-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Interesting. He's averaged that statline in his entire career.

Boston C's 11-13-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Interesting. He's averaged that statline in his entire career.

notice how i said in his prime...and practically

just sayin...not like i said in rays prime every single night hes played hes put up at least 25-5-5

so yea....

CeltsGarlic 11-13-2012 02:20 PM

I miss you so much Ray... My all time fav player..