Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is a good trade for Tyreke Evans? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281484)

Rowe 11-14-2012 03:29 PM

What is a good trade for Tyreke Evans?

Kings are stuck in a tough position since trading him right now while his value keeps dropping only means they'll be criticized if he starts putting up big numbers elsewhere.

I think he'll get about $8-10 Million per year as a Free Agent unless he continues playing poorly all year.

AirTupac 11-14-2012 03:30 PM

Re: What is a good trade for Tyreke Evans?

Steve Blake and Duhon.

Beatlezz 11-14-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirTupac
Steve Blake and Duhon.

Great minds think alike. :cheers:

AirTupac 11-14-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Great minds think alike. :cheers:

As Kobe DA LAWD would say. Ship dey azz out! :kobe:

AlonzoGOAT 11-14-2012 03:34 PM

A trade that equals his value

Whoah10115 11-14-2012 03:35 PM

He's gotta go somewhere where there is another dominant player. Be it a big man or a PG. But a guy who is a #1 guy and not just a potential one (like Cousins)...tho I do think he could, potentially, be a good fit in Memphis (Rudy Gay would have to go tho).

alenleomessi 11-14-2012 03:40 PM

he would have been great on last season's orlando

Levity 11-14-2012 03:41 PM

Tyreke and fillers(maybe JThompson?) for granger?

Allows Paul George to be the full time SF and Tyreke can be a full time 2 guard. I believe west is a fa next season, so if they wanted, Jthompson might have the potential to start for the pacers
Gives the kings a legit scoring option at the 3.

THats my outside looking in opinion. but what do pacer fans think of that deal? i dont think kings fans would say no

LJJ 11-14-2012 03:46 PM

Sacramento trade Tyreke to the Spurs for Nando de Colo.

That would be a very good trade for Tyreke Evans.

Fiasco 11-14-2012 03:48 PM

Evans for Granger makes sense.

andremiller07 11-14-2012 07:45 PM

Any solid SF/SG (big sg) that can shoot well to space the floor and is good in the halfcourt so Granger (not the best deal for pacers), Harrison Barnes would be perfect fits, someone mentioned Rudy Gay thats just a dream but will never happend

Other possibilities
.Evan Turner
.Gordan Hayward from Utah
.Wilson Chandler or Danillo Gallineri
.Aaron Affalo (with something else)
.Batum (doubt Portland would ever do it)

I'm just not sure whats wrong with Evans even in the 2 games he could/should have been the first option with Big Cuz suspended he didn't do much and in the 8 games so far hes only ever looked good flying in the fastbreak.

Money 23 11-14-2012 07:48 PM

Please send him to Chicago.

LT Ice Cream 11-14-2012 07:50 PM

Boozer for Evans and someone else.

Chicago gets: a ball dominant player who can score and make plays until D-Rose comes back. Then when D-rose comes back, Chicago can experiment with Evans' position or trade him.

Sac gets: rid of their log-jam at the combo-guard position. Veteran big in Boozer.

Levity 11-14-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream

Chicago gets: a ball dominant player who can score and make plays until D-Rose comes back. Then when D-rose comes back, Chicago can experiment with Evans' position or trade him.

Sac gets: rid of their log-jam at the combo-guard position. Veteran big in Boozer.

The kings just gave thompson a new contract and drafted a pf with their lotto pick. I dont think theyre looking to pick up another PF right now. Plus, to be efficient, boozer needs a good pass first pg to feed him the ball. He wont find that in Sac town.

But with Rose out, Tyreke would look nice in chi town

DStebb716 11-14-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream

ISH: where "getting rid of a log-jam" is a reason to do a trade.