Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Greatest Video Game Accomplishments? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281511)

ace23 11-14-2012 08:58 PM

Greatest Video Game Accomplishments?

Got up to number 6 in FNR4 Middleweight online World Championship rankings. Held the belt a number of times. Also got up to number 8 for lightweights and defended my title a few times there.

Yours?

GatorKid117 11-14-2012 09:04 PM

Re: Greatest Video Game Accomplishments?

I guess my biggest would be getting a 45 on Team Slayer in Halo 2. With the amount of Modders and such after level 40 it was a big accomplishment for me.

Qwyjibo 11-14-2012 09:18 PM

I 100% Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

Got all the objectives, characters, cash, and gaps on every single map. Getting the gaps (71 of them) on that last Skate Heaven map took a while.

Brujesino 11-14-2012 09:33 PM

I was ranked top 3000 for awhile in 2k8.

Bucket_Nakedz 11-15-2012 09:59 AM

i play for fun, so i really don't get super competitive until i feel like my manhood is challenged. if there was one game that i would definitely do competitive...

damn shame this game hasn't been re-released in hd and of course for online multiplayer. which is kinda good, cuz i wouldve gotten fired and fail my college classes for not showing up.

Mr. I'm So Rad 11-15-2012 11:49 AM

Had a 25 game winning streak in 2k12 My Player. I'm sure people have done it before, but I was proud of it considering how much the CPU cheats on Hall Of Fame.

Also, in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 I beat a Red Potara character (a haxed out, super character with totally unfair abilities) using a regular character with no upgrades.

Don't have any online accomplishments. I just started doing online gaming with Mass Effect 3 and I don't really care about my ranking or anything in that game.

RaininTwos 11-15-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
i play for fun, so i really don't get super competitive until i feel like my manhood is challenged. if there was one game that i would definitely do competitive...

damn shame this game hasn't been re-released in hd and of course for online multiplayer. which is kinda good, cuz i wouldve gotten fired and fail my college classes for not showing up.

that game was amazing

Scholar 11-15-2012 12:11 PM

I haven't done anything impressive with online play because I rarely get a chance to play games online anyway, but as far as offline goes, I think my biggest accomplishments were:

- In GranTurismo 2 for PS2, I owned almost every single car you could purchase in the game. So many, I can't even remember the exact number.

- In GTA Vice City, I had a 95% completion. That may not sound all that great but I've never reached more than 80% with any of the other GTA's.

- I beat the Mafia 2 in 2 days. Before anyone assumes I must have no life, I had gotten into a pretty bad accident last year in May and had nothing to do but rest in bed, so I began playing that game all day for 2 days.

Wally450 11-15-2012 12:25 PM

Getting all 100 hidden packages in Vice City

Getting my Mitsubishi GTO up to 913 horsepower in Gran Turismo 1

Thorpesaurous 11-15-2012 02:35 PM

100% GTAIV was a big one. Tracking down all those stupid pigeons. I did it before I was online, so it didn't record properly for me.

I have a couple platinum trophies for Uncharted 2 and 3.

glidedrxlr22 11-15-2012 04:34 PM

Beating Mike Tyson in Punch Out. :confusedshrug:

blablabla 11-15-2012 06:00 PM

i ranked top100 for a while on a forza 4 rivals hot lap challenge

Kungfro 04-22-2013 09:03 PM

-Collecting all the trinkets in vvvvvv. This one in particular was annoying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CtiY5D6HCs

-Unlocking "the kid" in Super meat boy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTPT2kv6PXw

-100% completion of Mutant mudds.

Burgz V2 04-23-2013 01:32 PM

i beat a couple of 2K developers in 2K9 and they added me. I felt so cool.

nightprowler10 04-24-2013 01:09 AM

I NEVER lost to any of my friends on NBA 2K7. I'm talking beating 90s all-stars with the pre-Rose Bulls kinda stuff. I was unstoppable with Hinrich and Sefolosha making a dozen 3's a game. I retired from that game undefeated. :lol

Other than that, tying the Bulls win record in MyPlayer with the Nuggets in 2K11 was awesome. Plus I got a platinum trophy for AC2.