Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most funny current TV shows (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281966)

insidehoops 11-19-2012 09:28 PM

Most funny current TV shows

What are the most funny current TV shows?

I like:
The League
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Family Guy
South Park

What else?

L.Kizzle 11-19-2012 09:29 PM

Re: Most funny current TV shows

It's a weak era for TV show my good friend.

I'd say Happy Endings.

Styles p 11-19-2012 09:37 PM

workaholics

Edwin 11-20-2012 12:03 AM

On TV in America, Parks and Recreation I would say is my favorite comedy sitcom.

Legend of Josh 11-20-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Styles p
workaholics

Workaholics has been a true gem in the midst of a bunch of bullshit. TV is just getting worse and worse.

The real legit reality shows such as Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Jungle Gold, American Pickers, etc have been keeping me entertained.

Patrick Chewing 11-20-2012 12:33 AM

New Girl

Remix 11-20-2012 12:36 AM

most of the ones i like have been listed. but a few others i like are Shameless and Californiacation on Showtime.

Crystallas 11-20-2012 12:39 AM

You get better laughs watching 5 minutes on youtube, than an entire primetime line-up of any network.

kNicKz 11-20-2012 12:43 AM

ever since Michael left The Office I haven't got into any series

Legend of Josh 11-20-2012 12:56 AM

The very best comedy out right now has to be East Bound & Down which has been approved for a 4th season. Rather tough to argue there's anything out there delivering more laughs with Kenny Powers and the show's LOL powerhouse cast.

Edwin 11-20-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kNicKz
ever since Michael left The Office I haven't got into any series

Michael leaving the Office really brought the quality of it down a bit.

Gabe was a good character while he lasted.

The highlight of the show this season so far has been Dwight easily. There's some interesting stories going on, but they really need to end it, they've already over done it. This is the last season thankfully though.

Remix 11-20-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
The very best comedy out right now has to be East Bound & Down which has been approved for a 4th season. Rather tough to argue there's anything out there delivering more laughs with Kenny Powers and the show's LOL powerhouse cast.

Really. I did not know this. I thought season 3 was the final season. Eastbound and Down is fcuking hilarious.

EricGordon23 11-20-2012 01:01 AM

Ben and Kate
Community
Always sunny
Key and peele

macmac 11-20-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
What are the most funny current TV shows?

I like:
The League
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Family Guy
South Park

What else?

You mean funniest Tv shows....you run a news website, get your act together

Myth 11-20-2012 02:19 AM

Most of my favs have already been mentioned.

I think my favs right now are South Park, Always Sunny, Community, American Dad, and Workaholics.

Btw, this feels like the worst year ever for NBC's Thursday line-up. Thursday on NBC has been something I rarely missed, and now there is nothing there to draw me in. I watch The Office just to see how everything wraps up after seeing every episode to this point, but I just don't really find it enjoyable anymore (same reason I still watch How I Met Your Mother).