Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282045)

Boomerang 11-20-2012 11:33 PM

Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
before the season began, everyone was underrating Kobe, talking like he was an old man just playing the role of a role player. like Dwight is the greatest superstar. people saying that if Lakers win, Dwight will get FMVP.

well, if you're watching the games this year, it's totally the opposite. Kobe RUNS the Lakers, he is their best and most important player. Dwight is great, don't take me wrong, but when Kobe sits and it's only Dwight, Lakers suck. it's like watching the Orlando Magics without shooters.

when kobe comes in, the team works again. shooters are shooting, dwight and paul are scoring. if he plays like this- he's going to get MVP, FMVP, and be the best player of his 6th championship ring.

outbreak 11-20-2012 11:36 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomerang
before the season began, everyone was underrating Kobe, talking like he was an old man just playing the role of a role player. like Dwight is the greatest superstar. people saying that if Lakers win, Dwight will get FMVP.

well, if you're watching the games this year, it's totally the opposite. Kobe RUNS the Lakers, he is their best and most important player. Dwight is great, don't take me wrong, but when Kobe sits and it's only Dwight, Lakers suck. it's like watching the Orlando Magics without shooters.

when kobe comes in, the team works again. shooters are shooting, dwight and paul are scoring. if he plays like this- he's going to get MVP, FMVP, and be the best player of his 6th championship ring.


:coleman:

HardwoodLegend 11-20-2012 11:38 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
He's doing great, but I fear he's going to hit a wall... and even harder than last season.

He'll fall drastically. Then again, that may be wrong to underestimate him in that regard too.

However, even if he does win the 6th ring as the best player, it's really not that impressive since the team is so stacked at multiple spots on the floor. More spots than what LeBron enjoyed with a hobbled Wade.

Dictator 11-20-2012 11:39 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
He's doing great, but I fear he's going to hit a wall... and even harder than last season.

He'll fall drastically. Then again, that may be wrong to underestimate him in that regard too.

However, even if he does win the 6th ring as the best player, it's really not that impressive since the team is so stacked at multiple spots on the floor. More spots than what LeBron enjoyed with a hobbled Wade.



I guess you didn't watch the 2012 playoff heat.

The Heat bench literally played like their life depended on it.

RRR3 11-20-2012 11:40 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277805


ripthekik 11-20-2012 11:40 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
He's doing great, but I fear he's going to hit a wall... and even harder than last season.

He'll fall drastically. Then again, that may be wrong to underestimate him in that regard too.

However, even if he does win the 6th ring as the best player, it's really not that impressive since the team is so stacked at multiple spots on the floor. More spots than what LeBron enjoyed with a hobbled Wade.

:lol not really.

Lebron has 2 players in their primes. Kobe has an old Nash, only Dwight is in his prime. Not to mention no bench besides Jordan Hill. Lebron has a ton of shooters.

Love it, same thing for Lebron, he gets praised, but for Kobe, it's nothing :oldlol:

ripthekik 11-20-2012 11:41 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
back from hiding :roll: :roll: :roll:
ready to go for round 2? Must be tough stopping yourself from posting :roll: :roll: :roll:

HardwoodLegend 11-20-2012 11:42 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dictator
I guess you didn't watch the 2012 playoff heat.

The Heat bench literally played like their life depended on it.


That's because playing with LeBron made them better. He elevated their play.

You're acting like it's the same thing as walking into the Playoffs with the kind of help Kobe has?


ripthekik 11-20-2012 11:44 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
That's because playing with LeBron made them better. He elevated their play.

You're acting like it's the same thing as walking into the Playoffs with the kind of help Kobe has?


2 things.

1. Kobe has made his teammates better so far too.

2. Lebron plays in the damn East with Wade and Bosh. He doesn't even need to play and they'll make the playoffs :oldlol: Hell, he basically only has 1 tough series and then he gets the finals

Heavincent 11-20-2012 11:44 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
However, even if he does win the 6th ring as the best player, it's really not that impressive since the team is so stacked at multiple spots on the floor. More spots than what LeBron enjoyed with a hobbled Wade.


:facepalm

KungFuJoe 11-20-2012 11:47 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
He's doing great, but I fear he's going to hit a wall... and even harder than last season.

He'll fall drastically. Then again, that may be wrong to underestimate him in that regard too.

However, even if he does win the 6th ring as the best player, it's really not that impressive since the team is so stacked at multiple spots on the floor. More spots than what LeBron enjoyed with a hobbled Wade.


Weakest bench on the NBA. Old ass Nash. Gasol softer than ever and on the decline. I'll give you Dwight. MWP?

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

HardwoodLegend 11-20-2012 11:48 PM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
I'm kidding, you guys.

Kobe's success makes me mad, and I'm trying to work my way towards accepting it. It'll take a bit of therapy.

talkingconch 11-21-2012 12:56 AM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Dantonio not taking out dwight?

swag2011 11-21-2012 01:01 AM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
Clearly. No debate. Playing as good as anyway in the league

Jameerthefear 11-21-2012 01:03 AM

Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.
 
nah.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy