Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm Never Drinking Soda Again (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282466)

Out_In_Utah 11-25-2012 04:40 PM

I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Because I just pooped my pants. I like soda. It tastes great. I have drank it off and on throughout my life, and the reason I usually stop is for health. I had noticed that sometimes it gives me diarrhea, but I can usually feel it coming. I had a long road trip yesterday and the day before, so I had been drinking more than usual to stay awake. About 30 minutes ago I was watching TV when suddenly pure liquid shot out of my ass. I have spent my time since then trying to clean up and showering. I continued to shit randomly as I showered. I'm actually worried right now as I sit here and type this that it will happen again. First time shitting myself since childhood. Anybody else have any experiences like this?

Loneshot 11-25-2012 04:43 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
You fuckin sharted, dude. Thought you were going to be slick with a silent but deadly. Now look at you; look at you now.

Fudge 11-25-2012 04:53 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
:roll:

Sorry, but that's hilarious.

EMERE 11-25-2012 04:56 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
Because I just pooped my pants. I like soda. It tastes great. I have drank it off and on throughout my life, and the reason I usually stop is for health. I had noticed that sometimes it gives me diarrhea, but I can usually feel it coming. I had a long road trip yesterday and the day before, so I had been drinking more than usual to stay awake. About 30 minutes ago I was watching TV when suddenly pure liquid shot out of my ass. I have spent my time since then trying to clean up and showering. I continued to shit randomly as I showered. I'm actually worried right now as I sit here and type this that it will happen again. First time shitting myself since childhood. Anybody else have any experiences like this?

Damn son, was anyone near you? I would of been embarrassed if somebody actually saw you. Yes many times, well when I was small I use to poop my pants uncontrollably and they always sent me home, but I've had several experiences like these happen to me as a grown up to, I shaat myself while I was jogging, thankfully it was dark and nobody was around, you could see my pants been pushed down by the weight of the shit, It was the long turds too.

Bano114 11-25-2012 04:57 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Out In Ur Tiny Anus Hole

EMERE 11-25-2012 05:00 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bano114
Out In Ur Tiny Anus Hole

When you shit how does it come out thb? I always wanted to ask a person.

Batz 11-25-2012 05:00 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bano114
Out In Ur Tiny Anus Hole

Boom-Shakalakah!

Bano114 11-25-2012 05:05 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EMERE
When you shit how does it come out thb? I always wanted to ask a person.


Upside Down.

GreatGreg 11-25-2012 05:32 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm sorry... This thread... What the fuck?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Out_In_Utah 11-25-2012 07:28 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EMERE
Damn son, was anyone near you? I would of been embarrassed if somebody actually saw you.


Luckily no. And it was definitely a shart. The surprising thing was that I wasn't even expecting a big fart, just a little one. I'm still paranoid, because I have had tons of liquid poo since, but luckily I have been in the bathroom for each of the follow ups. Underwear is dead to me, but I like the pants I was wearing. Hopefully they can be salvaged in the wash.

Meticode 11-25-2012 07:31 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Are you absolutely sure it wasn't something you ate? I've never heard of that.

Out_In_Utah 11-25-2012 07:34 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
Are you absolutely sure it wasn't something you ate? I've never heard of that.


I can't be absolutely sure, but I'm fairly confident it was the soda. I normally drink a decent amount of water and haven't had a soda in about a month. On the drive, I drank 0 water and 2 liters + of Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. I'm sure I was dehydrated.

Meticode 11-25-2012 07:39 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
I can't be absolutely sure, but I'm fairly confident it was the soda. I normally drink a decent amount of water and haven't had a soda in about a month. On the drive, I drank 0 water and 2 liters + of Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. I'm sure I was dehydrated.

Personally I almost never drink soda/pop anymore. 95% of my daily intake in liquid is water and milk (about 1-2 cups in a day).

L.Kizzle 11-25-2012 07:43 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
What did u at before? Soda makes you poop, news too me.

SevereUpInHere 11-25-2012 07:47 PM

Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again
 
I drank some bad cider once, it went through me in about 5 minutes, thank fuck I was right by the bathroom when it happened. I spent the next hour or so back and forward to the bathroom. It's a horrible feeling. If I wasn't at home I've got no doubt I would have shit my pants.

My friend had drunk some too and the poor thing had the same experience but she was at a music festival in the middle of summer. :oldlol:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy