Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ever date a psycho? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282558)

Loneshot 11-26-2012 08:35 PM

Ever date a psycho?

A straight up irrational broad with a tendency to rage over everything? Doesn't do much herself, but gets all in your shit if you aren't on top of everything? Why don't these bitches come with a label? All her problems stem from mommy or daddy so every guy in her life is moments away from betraying her and every woman is a whore?:facepalm

Thank whatever god for weed, i don't know how people deal with such bs on the regular.

Myth 11-26-2012 08:37 PM

Re: Ever date a psycho?

Can't say I have.

Just2McFly 11-26-2012 08:38 PM

I have and I didn't deal with the BS on the regular, I don't keep them around if they are defective.

Loneshot 11-26-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I have and I didn't deal with the BS on the regular, I don't keep them around if they are defective.

True. Rookie mistake.

WesWelkerACL 11-26-2012 08:45 PM

Yes and it comes from the parents and other issues. My problem is mine is absolutely beautiful. Hard to say no. I mean for me she's a 10.

Just2McFly 11-26-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneshot
True. Rookie mistake.

It happens to us all.:cheers:

I dated two girls at the same school once and I was about fvck the living hell out of girl A in her dorm room when girl B tracked down her room info through the school directory and banged on the door crying hysterically, completely blocking me.

A couple of weeks later the roommate of girl A licked my ear and then said she wanted to make some black/jewish babies. Sidenote: I'm black ... she was jewish.

Styles p 11-26-2012 08:49 PM

yup, and i had a kid with her :oldlol:

plowking 11-26-2012 08:53 PM

Yeah... One of my exes made another account on facebook, and tried to add me to stalk me after I deleted her. She used pictures of some other girl... I asked my friend who I go out clubbing with if we had met this chick and why she was trying to add me, so he added her and sussed it out... The mobile status updates were coming from the same neighborhood as my exes location despite this chick saying she lived on the other side of town... lol.

I called her out on it, and the activity on the account stopped completely despite her denying it... lol.

code green 11-26-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WesWelkerACL
Yes and it comes from the parents and other issues. My problem is mine is absolutely beautiful. Hard to say no. I mean for me she's a 10.

Yup, after dating the wrong types of girls for a while, I made myself some checks that need to be made before I decide to actually date a chick. Rule #2 is to make sure her parents have a good relationship. Such an underrated quality.

Can't say I dated any psychos by the OP's standard, but I've had some girls turn psycho on me. My last one went literally psycho, three years in, she was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, which is about as fun as it sounds. I'd rather copy the wikipedia article on MPD with a toothpick and my own shit 100 times than relive what I did with her.

red1 11-26-2012 09:00 PM

all women are slightly unstable

Loneshot 11-26-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by code green
Yup, after dating the wrong types of girls for a while, I made myself some checks that need to be made before I decide to actually date a chick. Rule #2 is to make sure her parents have a good relationship. Such an underrated quality.

This cannot be understated. I had no idea just how bad daddy/mommy issues effect people (particularly women it seems). Its as if this chick is doomed for life because her parents had issues when she was 5; WTF?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 11-26-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
all women are slightly unstable

yep

IcanzIIravor 11-26-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WesWelkerACL

She is going to kill you when you do try to leave, because you stayed too long. I mean literally try to kill you if she is that kind of crazy.

Just2McFly 11-26-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
She is going to kill you when you do try to leave, because you stayed too long. I mean literally try to kill you if she is that kind of crazy.

magic chiongson 11-26-2012 09:51 PM

i went out with one who would start crying after we talk for more than 30 mins (basically when she starts talking about her past n stuff), even in public. if she wasnt so hot i would've never went out again after the first date