Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What if you won the lottery? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282585)

ihoopallday 11-27-2012 01:01 AM

What if you won the lottery?

So the current powerball is at $425 million with a cash value of $278.3 million. This is the largest jackpot in powerball history.

What are some things you'd do if you won this jackpot. :lol Make sure to buy a ticket before Wednesday night.

Styles p 11-27-2012 01:04 AM

Re: What if you won the lottery?

Take care of my close family, travel and troll people I hate.

StroShow4 11-27-2012 01:04 AM

I'd get to work on trying to turn it into a billion. :pimp:

Then I'd buy an NBA team and sign Stromile Swift to an eternal max contract.

Mr. I'm So Rad 11-27-2012 01:05 AM

I'm going to say that I wouldn't, but I'd probably spend it on a lot of bullshit. But I'd try to go incognito so I'd be left alone. Unless some unforeseen tragedy were to happen (like me getting cancer out of nowhere) my life would be perfect imo.

ace23 11-27-2012 01:06 AM

Have an indoor basketball court built at my house tbr

BuffaloBill 11-27-2012 01:09 AM

bitches, cars, boats, and a private jet or two.

I'll turn whatever's left into cash and throw it off of a high balcony

The Macho Man 11-27-2012 01:09 AM

Rub people's faces in it.

I'm petty

bmulls 11-27-2012 01:11 AM

I would set aside enough to pay bills and college for future kids and important stuff like that for life, then I wouldn't tell anybody except my dad. Once people know you got that kind of $$ they will never treat you the same. You would never be able to know who you can really trust, and that is worth more to me than living flashy.

Stuckey 11-27-2012 01:16 AM

give out millions to parents, in laws

then travel the world

then build a gym in by my house

then I don't know

ihoopallday 11-27-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmulls
I would set aside enough to pay bills and college for future kids and important stuff like that for life, then I wouldn't tell anybody except my dad. Once people know you got that kind of $$ they will never treat you the same. You would never be able to know who you can really trust, and that is worth more to me than living flashy.

Totally agree with that statement.

ihoopallday 11-27-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
bitches, cars, boats, and a private jet or two.

I'll turn whatever's left into cash and throw it off of a high balcony

:cheers: Might as well enjoy it since you can't take it with you. But I am only 21, so I'd be a little careful with it.

InspiredLebowski 11-27-2012 01:34 AM

Buy the Pacers and be in debt inside of 4 years. But it'd be an awesome 4 years. I'd get a title so I'd be poor but at least I'd get free meals for life in Indy.

Fallguy20 11-27-2012 02:16 AM

I would buy one can of easy cheese and pack of ritz crackers every week, plus a bottle of cran-raspberry drank.

I would then buy one of everything they all wanted from the Italian Job.

jbot 11-27-2012 02:34 AM

i'd probably have a panic attack if not a heart attack. i couldn't imagine being able to get what ever my kids ask for and not have to say that i can't afford it.

Patrick Chewing 11-27-2012 02:43 AM

I'd buy all the p*ssy in the world