Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Question about my Haircut Experience (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282604)

TexasBloodMoney 11-27-2012 05:24 AM

Question about my Haircut Experience
 
I went to get a haircut the other day and you know how they wash your hair before they cut it? Well the girl who's washing my hair starts massaging my neck and then my shoulders for about 40 seconds or so.......and I'm just like, aight?
Anyways, the rest of the time seemed normal. She was nice, cut my hair, I paid and left.

But was that massage odd or has that happened to you guys? Did she want the dick? :confusedshrug:

I definitely wanted to have sex with her but they're always super-friendly so I didn't want to make something out of nothing.

blablabla 11-27-2012 05:30 AM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
thats normal

DonD13 11-27-2012 05:35 AM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
I once got horny at the dentist because that assistant was constantly rubbing her pu$$y on my elbow

brandonislegend 11-27-2012 05:39 AM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasBloodMoney
I went to get a haircut the other day and you know how they wash your hair before they cut it? Well the girl who's washing my hair starts massaging my neck and then my shoulders for about 40 seconds or so.......and I'm just like, aight?
Anyways, the rest of the time seemed normal. She was nice, cut my hair, I paid and left.

But was that massage odd or has that happened to you guys? Did she want the dick? :confusedshrug:

I definitely wanted to have sex with her but they're always super-friendly so I didn't want to make something out of nothing.

:roll: :cheers:

Money 23 11-27-2012 03:26 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
This thread is one of the funniest I've ever read on here.

Yea man, she was hitting on you :rolleyes:

Seriously though, any of you ever got a fully if a hot chick was washing your hair in one of these places and as she is rubbing on you her chesticles are all in your face?

Some of these places hire serious "talent" to work there.

Pacers4ever 11-27-2012 03:43 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Well don't eave us hanging how was the massage?

rufuspaul 11-27-2012 03:52 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DonD13
I once got horny at the dentist because that assistant was constantly rubbing her pu$$y on my elbow



:rockon:

KevinNYC 11-27-2012 03:57 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
:rockon:

Rufus like dentistporn.

TexasBloodMoney 11-27-2012 08:12 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23
This thread is one of the funniest I've ever read on here.

Yea man, she was hitting on you :rolleyes:

Seriously though, any of you ever got a fully if a hot chick was washing your hair in one of these places and as she is rubbing on you her chesticles are all in your face?

Some of these places hire serious "talent" to work there.


I didn't think she was hitting on me. But in my previous haircuts they never started massaging my shoulders.

Myth 11-27-2012 09:12 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
I had a similar experience to the OP. I was getting my hair cut about a week and a half ago when the person cutting my hair started sucking on my fingers. Do you guys think he wanted the D?

The Macho Man 11-27-2012 09:25 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
I just went to get a massage, bitch started cutting my hair.

D-Rose 11-27-2012 09:30 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
I had a similar experience to the OP. I was getting my hair cut about a week and a half ago when the person cutting my hair started sucking on my fingers. Do you guys think he wanted the D?

:roll: :roll:

oh man, great thread.

Edwin 11-27-2012 09:47 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
I don't think a woman has cut my hair since I was in elementary school. I hope to God that the guy who cuts my hair never washes my hair or rubs on my shoulder.

BuffaloBill 11-27-2012 10:31 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I just went to get a massage, bitch started cutting my hair.



I hate it when that happens.

HardwoodLegend 11-27-2012 10:40 PM

Re: Question about my Haircut Experience
 
Where did you get your haircut?

Supercuts? Fantastic Sam's? SportCuts?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy