Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Hornets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Charlotte @ Atlanta 11/28/12 7:30pm (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282768)

onewickedlady 11-28-2012 09:21 PM

Charlotte @ Atlanta 11/28/12 7:30pm

Man oh Man do I wish that I were at this game.

Revenge would have been sweet but this game was far from another blowout.

CLTHornets4eva 11-29-2012 09:09 AM

Re: Charlotte @ Atlanta 11/28/12 7:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Man oh Man do I wish that I were at this game.

Revenge would have been sweet but this game was far from another blowout.

Went to the game last night. Really thought MKG needed to be in the game down the stretch. We cannot have Bismack and Heyward in there at the same time. A finesse big like Horford really exposes Biyombo, and combined we have no offense down low.

rufuspaul 11-29-2012 11:02 AM

Ben Gordon was on fire in the 4th. It's nice to see there wasn't a hangover from the OKC beating.

Now let's get Hendo back and get a quality win against Philly tomorrow!

onewickedlady 11-29-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
Went to the game last night. Really thought MKG needed to be in the game down the stretch. We cannot have Bismack and Heyward in there at the same time. A finesse big like Horford really exposes Biyombo, and combined we have no offense down low.

Though Biyombo may have felt physically ready to play last night, mentally he was not ready. I believe that we lost the game because of his sloppiness. I agree that MKG would have been better against Horford and hopefully Dunlap is learning the nuances.

How was it being a Charlotte fan last night?

onewickedlady 11-29-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Ben Gordon was on fire in the 4th. It's nice to see there wasn't a hangover from the OKC beating.

yes!!

Timmeh 11-29-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul

So I totally forgot we had Ben Gordon.

onewickedlady 11-29-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmeh
So I totally forgot we had Ben Gordon.

I think it was Ben Gordon who was Okafor's roommate at UConn. I wonder how things would be with our team if we'd have taken Gordon. But realistically since he's good he would have been traded away for peanuts years ago so it's fantastic that we have him now. He makes 3s look as easy as breathing and we have a coach and FO finally that values talent and makes good decisions.