Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Team A vs Team B (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282915)

waseem780 11-30-2012 09:32 AM

Team A vs Team B
 
Choose which team would win a best out of 7 series, all in their primes

Team A - Gary Payton
Joe Dumars
Scottie Pippen
Kevin Garnett
David Robinson


Team B - Steve Nash
Allen Iverson
Kevin Durant
Karl Malone
Tim Duncan


EDIT : I shall add a bench to both teams so

Team A bench -

Chris Paul
Chris Mullin
Ron Artest
Rasheed Wallace
Ben Wallace


Team B bench _

Kevin Johnson
Ray Allen
Jerry Stackhouse
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol

scandisk_ 11-30-2012 09:48 AM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Team Defense for me

Segatti 11-30-2012 09:56 AM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scandisk_
Team Defense for me


For me too.

28renyoy 11-30-2012 10:23 AM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
The team without Iverson.

You replace Iverson with someone like Ray Allen and it's easily team 2.

rodman91 11-30-2012 11:07 AM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Team B no doubt.


1.Tim Duncan & Malone still would score on Wallace & Garnett at offense. At defense, Wallace is a liability, Garnett isn't a great scoring option. Also Tim Duncan is one of the best defenders ever and Malone was great defender as well.

2.Payton & Dumars still couldn't guard Iverson even they are great defenders. Too much speed difference for both of them.He was very good at coming off screens as well in Larry Brown's Sixers. Nash would find him easily.

3. Pippen vs Kevin Durant. Pippen is great defender but Durant would still score more and efficient compared to Pippen on offense vs Durant.

4. Steve Nash. Team A doesn't have great playmaker. Also Nash & Malone pick and roll would be deadly.

5. Team B would be great both open court & half court. Malone & Duncan two of best running big men. Iverson is ultimate open court guy. Nash is ultimate playmaker for such system.

Team A doesn't even have one guy who might carry them offensively. Kevin Garnett is their best scorer and he wasn't that much scorer compare to other all time greats. Change Ben Wallace with Shaq or Hakeem so they can have a chance.

waseem780 11-30-2012 11:24 AM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodman91
Team B no doubt.


1.Tim Duncan & Malone still would score on Wallace & Garnett at offense. At defense, Wallace is a liability, Garnett isn't a great scoring option. Also Tim Duncan is one of the best defenders ever and Malone was great defender as well.

2.Payton & Dumars still couldn't guard Iverson even they are great defenders. Too much speed difference for both of them.He was very good at coming off screens as well in Larry Brown's Sixers. Nash would find him easily.

3. Pippen vs Kevin Durant. Pippen is great defender but Durant would still score more and efficient compared to Pippen on offense vs Durant.

4. Steve Nash. Team A doesn't have great playmaker. Also Nash & Malone pick and roll would be deadly.

5. Team B would be great both open court & half court. Malone & Duncan two of best running big men. Iverson is ultimate open court guy. Nash is ultimate playmaker for such system.

Team A doesn't even have one guy who might carry them offensively. Kevin Garnett is their best scorer and he wasn't that much scorer compare to other all time greats. Change Ben Wallace withShaq or Hakeem so they can have a chance.


Shaq or Hakeem would make Tim duncan cry but maybe a David Robinson would be good

rodman91 11-30-2012 12:28 PM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by waseem780
Shaq or Hakeem would make Tim duncan cry but maybe a David Robinson would be good


Duncan would be problem for them as well.

waseem780 11-30-2012 12:31 PM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodman91
Duncan would be problem for them as well.


yeah of course , but a prime shaq 1-1 against Duncan is fried chicken,, Hakeem same thing

28renyoy 11-30-2012 12:33 PM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Nash
Allen
Durant
Dirk
Duncan

Good luck guarding that team :bowdown:

raid09 11-30-2012 05:42 PM

Re: Team A vs Team B
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 28renyoy
Nash
Allen
Durant
Dirk
Duncan

Good luck guarding that team :bowdown:


Good luck guarding anybody with that team.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy