Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wade for Gasol. which team declines? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283590)

STATUTORY 12-07-2012 01:16 AM

Wade for Gasol. which team declines?

it's sad cause dawayne wayde is my dude but he's fallen off hard and can't really justify being part of the big 3 anymore. I think the only way for him to lengthen and rescue his career is to go to the west and learn from the mamba. Gasol is not fitting in with dantoni, and dantoni can run Nash, Wade, Kobe, Jamison and Dwight

fair trade?

AirTupac 12-07-2012 01:18 AM

Re: Wade for Gasol. which team declines?

No thanks. Wade can stay away from the Lakers 4 ever! :pimp:

KOBE143 12-07-2012 01:19 AM

Nope

Gasol has more value than Wade right now.. Add Bosh and we had a deal..

AirTupac 12-07-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
Nope

Gasol has more value than Wade right now.. Add Bosh and we had a deal..

Add Ray Allen and Battier too and its a deal.

Droid101 12-07-2012 01:20 AM

Wade is shit. Period.

Patrick Chewing 12-07-2012 01:20 AM

Lakers of course

STATUTORY 12-07-2012 01:23 AM

damn back when i selected my avatar, guy was still top 5 undisputed now he ain't even worth an euro

DKLaker 12-07-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirTupac

:applause: :applause: :applause:

oh the horror 12-07-2012 01:25 AM

Even with Gasol having messed up knees, dude is still more valuable at 7ft tall, who can score, and grab rebounds. IMO, you throw him at center for the Heat, and they'd be a dream team.

Unfortunately for Wade, when guards fall off...they fall off hard. Especially when they lose their athleticism.

takai 12-07-2012 01:28 AM

Ewwwww. Keep that flopper away from us.

STATUTORY 12-07-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oh the horror
Even with Gasol having messed up knees, dude is still more valuable at 7ft tall, who can score, and grab rebounds. IMO, you throw him at center for the Heat, and they'd be a dream team.

Unfortunately for Wade, when guards fall off...they fall off hard. Especially when they lose their athleticism.

I wish wade learned the fundamentals, developed a jumpshot, and worked on playing off the ball instead of jumping into defenders for the whistle all these years

and to think ppl even had this guy in the same realm as the mamba. someday i'm gonna change my avatar, the name dwayne wade will fade into history and become lost even to me...

redboy 12-07-2012 01:31 AM

Wade usually starts out the season slow...but not this slowly. However, I still believe that he will eventually turn it on after the All Star break like he usually does.

Gasol also has less value than one would think right now because of his struggles under D'Anotni's system. It's hard to see how much trade value he has until his knees are 100% and he gets a chance to play with Nash. Basically, both teams say no to the trade right now but it's hard to predict whether they will predict the same in February.

Noof 12-07-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirTupac

Maybe if they throw in a couple first rounders we'll start talking.

G-Funk 12-07-2012 01:42 AM

Kobe already has a decent back-up.

Y2Gezee 12-07-2012 01:45 AM

They may both improve