Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283695)

Umad101 12-08-2012 03:09 AM

There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

Everyday she flirts with me, hugs me, feels up on me, buys me food when I tell her not to. She never publicly admit to me but I know she likes me. Today out of no where she tell me we need to talk about "us". But couldn't tell me cuz she was scared, but I knew what her intention Were. She really a cute girl with a banging body but I'm not attracted to her like that for some reason. I don't want to reject her and make it awkward cuz I work with this girl like everyday

What should I do

IcanzIIravor 12-08-2012 03:13 AM

Re: There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

I'll be honest, going off your posting style I don't believe one word you said in this post.

BankShot 12-08-2012 03:14 AM

Re: There's this coworker that really likes me........but I'm not into black chicks

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'll be honest, going off your posting style I don't believe one word you said in this post.

Truth

Umad101 12-08-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor

Wtf why would I be lying swear to god I'm telling the truth. I never ever once posted a lie on here

kentatm 12-08-2012 04:29 AM

tell you never get with coworkers for professional reasons.

problem solved.

Myth 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

OP just trolling by implying he is racist.

If you weren't into black chicks, you wouldn't describe her as having a "banging body."

Myth 12-08-2012 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentatm
tell you never get with coworkers for professional reasons.

problem solved.

Or, tell her you never get with black chicks for basketball reasons.

problem solved.

TheeBeast 12-08-2012 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umad101
Everyday she flirts with me, hugs me, feels up on me, buys me food when I tell her not to. She never publicly admit to me but I know she likes me. Today out of no where she tell me we need to talk about "us". But couldn't tell me cuz she was scared, but I knew what her intention Were. She really a cute girl with a banging body but I'm not attracted to her like that for some reason. I don't want to reject her and make it awkward cuz I work with this girl like everyday

What should I do

Bang her

D-Wade316 12-08-2012 05:18 AM

Be her bf. Or bang.

miggyme1 12-08-2012 08:37 AM

This tells me u get no p.u.s.s.y!

Banging body but u wont bang her?lol

Whats wrong with black women? Huh? Dont have good enough credit for ya pink baby piglet ass? Huh?

Oh i know what it is you cant handle all that thickness. Stop wit the BS i know u white boys secretly jack off to black women all the time. Now that u got one standing right in ya face u actin like a lil biatch.

Put ya big boy pants on and slay dat nubian queen or shut up cuz real men never turn down WET,WARM,TIGHT P.U.S.S.Y!

Have a great day

bluechox2 12-08-2012 09:04 AM

dont flatter yourself

Umad101 12-08-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miggyme1
This tells me u get no p.u.s.s.y!

Banging body but u wont bang her?lol

Whats wrong with black women? Huh? Dont have good enough credit for ya pink baby piglet ass? Huh?

Oh i know what it is you cant handle all that thickness. Stop wit the BS i know u white boys secretly jack off to black women all the time. Now that u got one standing right in ya face u actin like a lil biatch.

Put ya big boy pants on and slay dat nubian queen or shut up cuz real men never turn down WET,WARM,TIGHT P.U.S.S.Y!

Have a great day

1)yes ur right I don't get *****........cuz I'm practicing absences and won't give it up till marriage

2) I'm not white.....yes she has a banging body but I'm not attracted to black women their not my type that doesn't make me a racist. Plus what im I going to do with her if I won't have sex with her till marriage

Umad101 12-08-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
dont flatter yourself

What's this suppose to mean

LEFT4DEAD 12-08-2012 09:20 AM

LoL hilarious, just ask her if she would have a problem with your small d!ck.

millwad 12-08-2012 09:30 AM

Give her to Godzuki, he's still a virgin and he's like 40 years old so a black chick on his korean midget dick would be awesome, bro!