Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why I hate laker fans (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283778)

ChrisPosh 12-09-2012 12:11 AM

why I hate laker fans

Ok so I was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

Anyway I look up at the kid, see that there's a trash can behind him and shout out "OFFENSIVE BOARD HOWARD!!!" and start pretending I'm posting up on his midget ass like I'm Superman in the paint on Nate robinson.... fkn kid starts bawling his eyes out while the dad looks at me like I'm a bloody creep. All I'm hearing is him screaming calling me a pervert and a pedophile for 'rubbing yer black ass on my 8 yr old son". Now errbody in the store is looking at me... my girl bails and walks outta the store. And I spent the next 30 minutes arguing with store security.

srsly if only that kid and his dad had eever actually watched a basketball game they would've understood. But they didn't cause they're stupid bandwagoners. FML. fukk laker fans..... now my fkn girl won't pick up my calls.....

Umad101 12-09-2012 12:14 AM

Re: why I hate laker fans

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisPosh
Ok so I was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

Anyway I look up at the kid, see that there's a trash can behind him and shout out "OFFENSIVE BOARD HOWARD!!!" and start pretending I'm posting up on his midget ass like I'm Superman in the paint on Nate robinson.... fkn kid starts bawling his eyes out while the dad looks at me like I'm a bloody creep. All I'm hearing is him screaming calling me a pervert and a pedophile for 'rubbing yer black ass on my 8 yr old son". Now errbody in the store is looking at me... my girl bails and walks outta the store. And I spent the next 30 minutes arguing with store security.

srsly if only that kid and his dad had eever actually watched a basketball game they would've understood. But they didn't cause they're stupid bandwagoners. FML. fukk laker fans..... now my fkn girl won't pick up my calls.....

This happened......lol

But for real op.....I also was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

Clippersfan86 12-09-2012 12:14 AM

Today I got into an argument with a co worker who is a Lakers fan. He overheard me chatting ball with somebody else and knew that I'm a Clippers fan. So he said "Clippers ain't gonna go anywhere anyways. All they are is a highlight show". 70 percent of Lakers fans are straight up clueless about both their team and basketball which sucks for the 30 percent that are legit, knowledgeable diehards that get the bad rep.

chazzy 12-09-2012 12:17 AM

op grinds up on little kids in walmart

Raider007 12-09-2012 12:20 AM

Clippersfan86 12-09-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider007

:biggums: :roll: :roll:

jimmy77x 12-09-2012 12:25 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kews1 12-09-2012 12:28 AM

hopefully your story was just a metaphor

DirkNowitzki41 12-09-2012 12:29 AM

thats funny because I was at Walmart today with my girl buying some Christmas canes for the fam (not the classiest place in the world, but whateva). Now I'm a bit of a Kobe fan and I was pretty down about the recent loss of the lakers to Oklahoma city, so when I walked by this fat white guy and his skinny ginger son wearing a Dwight Howard jersey I immediately lit up. BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A D12 JERSEY TOO! (u know how excited u get when u see someone wear the same shirt as you right?)

Walker 12-09-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

If that's true (big if) then yea that's creep as hell. Stay the **** away from other peoples kids perv...

inclinerator 12-09-2012 12:58 AM

i can confirm, i was offensive board

LBJFTW 12-09-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

daily 12-09-2012 01:10 AM

So I was at Walmart today... true story bought some motor oil and a flash drive.

andgar923 12-09-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Today I got into an argument with a co worker who is a Lakers fan. He overheard me chatting ball with somebody else and knew that I'm a Clippers fan. So he said "Clippers ain't gonna go anywhere anyways. All they are is a highlight show". 70 percent of Lakers fans are straight up clueless about both their team and basketball which sucks for the 30 percent that are legit, knowledgeable diehards that get the bad rep.

this sounds about right.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 12-09-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

you would have some credibility if your account was created before 2011...fcuking badwangoner