Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   **** Are we gonna pretend like the Warriors aren't a winning team? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283813)

SacJB Shady 12-09-2012 03:18 PM

**** Are we gonna pretend like the Warriors aren't a winning team?

I don't understand. But we talk about every other team on here including the Kings and ''Pelicans.'' Don't act like they ain't winning. They are one of the top teams overall this year. Lee and Curry are beasting. THey don't even have Bogut yet. Respect.

demons2005 12-09-2012 03:38 PM

Re: **** Are we gonna pretend like the Warriors aren't a winning team?

I have the utmost respect for the Warriors but they're not interesting to talk about. I would advise you to find a Warriors-based forum instead of the NBA General. Even if there's not a big community of warriors fans on ISH just google search warriors forums

swi7ch 12-09-2012 03:39 PM

Mark Jackson for COTY.

Lakers should go after him next year.

Clutch 12-09-2012 03:44 PM

I like the Warriors and I'm glad they're doing well. One of my favorite teams in the West. They are fun to watch,especially at home. It's always loud in Oracle Arena.

fsvr54 12-09-2012 04:00 PM

Hawks are Warriors are being mad underrated.

La Frescobaldi 12-09-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Not interesting to talk about? That is not respect at all. Oh but we can talk about everyone else! I guess MWP is very interesting. :facepalm Nah, Im gonna stick up for my team. Because I'm a warriors fan, I gotta find a secluded forum? No, I'm not gonna hide the fact that this team is doing well. No.

David Lee throws down on anyone in the League & gets zero respect from the zeroes of ISH. Curry looking awesome too

I watched them carefully again the other day and they have real powerful look (of course everyone looks powerful to the Wizzz). Weak spot to me possibly is Klay Thompson defense? His offense is nothing to sneeze at tho

But I've only seen a couple of games so far this year.

TeamLAC 12-09-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsvr54

you really need to stop with your hawks obsession

Whoah10115 12-09-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
David Lee throws down on anyone in the League & gets zero respect from the zeroes of ISH. Curry looking awesome too

I watched them carefully again the other day and they have real powerful look (of course everyone looks powerful to the Wizzz). Weak spot to me possibly is Klay Thompson defense? His offense is nothing to sneeze at tho

But I've only seen a couple of games so far this year.

His defense is better. He's not elite like OP thinks and he's actually still subpar, but I love him. When he was with the Knicks it was like an Oakley throwback with his hustle and rebounding. Of course, he's not as tough as Oakley (the toughest man to ever play) and he doesn't play his defense, but his offensive game is very good and refined too.

I always thought we should have kept him, even if Amare is the better player. I wish he was with the team. It'll be interesting to see him playing with Bogut when Bogut is available.

But I don't know about the Warriors yet. I still don't like the backcourt combo. Curry is a SG, tho he can play PG. But not with Thompson. And they're winning games by .4PPG. Still impressed with the job done so far this year tho. No Bogut and no Rush.

La Frescobaldi 12-09-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whoah10115
His defense is better. He's not elite like OP thinks and he's actually still subpar, but I love him. When he was with the Knicks it was like an Oakley throwback with his hustle and rebounding. Of course, he's not as tough as Oakley (the toughest man to ever play) and he doesn't play his defense, but his offensive game is very good and refined too.

I always thought we should have kept him, even if Amare is the better player. I wish he was with the team. It'll be interesting to see him playing with Bogut when Bogut is available.

But I don't know about the Warriors yet. I still don't like the backcourt combo. Curry is a SG, tho he can play PG. But not with Thompson. And they're winning games by .4PPG. Still impressed with the job done so far this year tho. No Bogut and no Rush.

Oakley was a enforcer all right. But not harder than Bob Lanier, nor A-Train either.

And another thing my friend we are disagreeing about Lee. Because what he was doing on NYK is one thing. This is something else where he's at now. Guy is tearin it up!! lol you know darn well I'm (now) a Wolves fan with no interest here except admirin the neighbor's house

devin112 12-09-2012 04:53 PM

I like the players. Always been a fan of Curry. Followed Klay because his dad was a laker and is on the radio here in LA. Followed Harrison because of SLAM. I love watching good shooters, so it's fun watching GS. Lee is a hard worker, mad respect to him.

So when they moving to SF? I love that city.

Whoah10115 12-09-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
Oakley was a enforcer all right. But not harder than Bob Lanier, nor A-Train either.

And another thing my friend we are disagreeing about Lee. Because what he was doing on NYK is one thing. This is something else where he's at now. Guy is tearin it up!! lol you know darn well I'm (now) a Wolves fan with no interest here except admirin the neighbor's house

I do and I agree. He's been Golden State's best player. The passing is what stands out for me. Very smart player. Thompson jacks up way too many shots and Curry is a SG. He finds a way to get the ball and impact the team.

As far as Oak...Some guys are bigger (Gilmore was huge) but as far as pure toughness...I saw Shaq run the length of the court and saw Oakley wait for him and take his charge. That's the most impressive thing I've ever seen lol.

Brujesino 12-09-2012 10:38 PM

You should edit your title from "high school starter" to Warriorsfan86.You should make 2 or 3 threads a day about a Warriors player or about game they just won.

I will join you and together we can annoy the shit out of ish:cheers:

Qwyjibo 12-09-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsvr54

Solid teams but no one gives a shit about them. Just the way it is.

DirkNowitzki41 12-09-2012 10:49 PM

yep. Lee proving he's better than the statpadder K-Love.

Beast stats + wins

sundizz 12-09-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brujesino
You should edit your title from "high school starter" to Warriorsfan86.You should make 2 or 3 threads a day about a Warriors player or about game they just won.

I will join you and together we can annoy the shit out of ish:cheers:

I'll respond. Warriors are my squad. Oracle is the most fun arena i've ever been to.