Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kobe scoring 30 and losing is better than scoring 0-10-20 and losing (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284322)

kennethgriffin 12-14-2012 12:07 AM

Kobe scoring 30 and losing is better than scoring 0-10-20 and losing

Dont really understand why its bad that kobe plays good and trys

If he got shut down and averaged crappy d-wade type stats and they were losing. Then i'd be ashamed...

Kobe doing well and the lakers losing is a much more respectable way to lose and avoid all the blame.

Most are hanging it on the coach or defense. So what makes people think kobe fans should be ashamed of the only bright spot of the lakers this year

9erempiree 12-14-2012 12:10 AM

Re: Kobe scoring 30 and losing is better than scoring 0-10-20 and losing

to be fair...on the game thread tonight, more people are finally admitting how garbage the Lakers are and Kobe's scoring is not the problem.

I have been saying this all along too and too bad it took one game in New York City on national television for people to realize this.

:facepalm

KG215 12-14-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
Dont really understand why its bad that kobe plays good and trys

If he got shut down and averaged crappy d-wade type stats and they were losing. Then i'd be ashamed...

Kobe doing well and the lakers losing is a much more respectable way to lose and avoid all the blame.

Most are hanging it on the coach or defense. So what makes people think kobe fans should be ashamed of the only bright spot of the lakers this year

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
to be fair...on the game thread tonight, more people are finally admitting how garbage the Lakers are and Kobe's scoring is not the problem.

I have been saying this all along too and too bad it took one game in New York City on national television for people to realize this.

:facepalm

You two are the same person, right?

BEAST Griffin 12-14-2012 12:22 AM

But I thought Kobe is all about winning? What about dat ring argument?

:kobe:

Mr. Jabbar 12-14-2012 12:22 AM

I dig up the joke a bit too, the whole thing about him scoring 60 counting as 2 loses was hilarious. But in reality, they now realize what kind of unpasionate, midget-minded scrubs (and im including dwight the clown) kobe has to deal with on a daily basis. Not to mention our Hall of Shame coach Mike "How did I get this job?" D'antoni.

mans1ay3r 12-14-2012 12:23 AM

To me it simply seems Kobe scores 30+ because the team is sucking so much that he has to carry them. When the team is doing their part, he doesn't have to score as much.

9erempiree 12-14-2012 12:24 AM

Early in the season people were hating on Kobe because of his teammates.

I think since they have been losing....a lot of fans of other teams are realizing how garbage Kobe' s teammates are.

A lot of them are feeling bad for Kobe.

red1 12-14-2012 12:24 AM

kobe has been good, no one is seriously blaming him. we are just doing it to troll you clowns

talamo 12-14-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mans1ay3r
To me it simply seems Kobe scores 30+ because the team is sucking so much that he has to carry them. When the team is doing their part, he doesn't have to score as much.

Obviously.
Anyone who says otherwise b trollin like a bish

TheBigVeto 12-14-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

LOL no they don't.

BEAST Griffin 12-14-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
kobe has been good, no one is seriously blaming him. we are just doing it to troll you clowns

This. That said his impact should be better.

Patrick Chewing 12-14-2012 01:38 AM

Kobe did take some stupid crazy shots tonight though. Considering how close they got towards the end, who knows.....

9erempiree 12-14-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Kobe did take some stupid crazy shots tonight though. Considering how close they got towards the end, who knows.....

He also kicked it out 3 times to open guys who just bricked the shots in the last 2 minutes.

BEAST Griffin 12-14-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

He also kicked it out 3 times to open guys who just bricked the shots in the last 2 minutes.

He tainted the ball with his aura.

PyrrhusX 12-14-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Early in the season people were hating on Kobe because of his teammates.

I think since they have been losing....a lot of fans of other teams are realizing how garbage Kobe' s teammates are.

No, not really.