Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284339)

no pun intended 12-14-2012 02:23 AM

Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7zcDZUrqNM

Damn, he ran faster in this clip than any Laker has this year...

9erempiree 12-14-2012 02:27 AM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
He does some of the goofiest shit.

Look at him running back and smiling like he scored a touchdown.

Anyways, the dude is done in my opinion. I am still waiting for him to be 100 percent. The excuses of him not being healthy is lame. We are already a quarter into the season.

kmartshopper 12-14-2012 02:28 AM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Barely.

Nick Young 12-14-2012 05:24 AM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
He does some of the goofiest shit.

Look at him running back and smiling like he scored a touchdown.

Anyways, the dude is done in my opinion. I am still waiting for him to be 100 percent. The excuses of him not being healthy is lame. We are already a quarter into the season.

Doctors were saying he would never be back to 100% athleticism of what he was, and every time he came down from a leap he would know he had back surgery and he would have to deal with it.

He's never going back to his full athleticism.

TheeBeast 12-14-2012 05:26 AM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
Doctors were saying he would never be back to 100% athleticism of what he was, and every time he came down from a leap he would know he had back surgery and he would have to deal with it.

He's never going back to his full athleticism.


Any proof someone actually said that?

WolfGang 12-14-2012 11:51 AM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Dwight isn't doing as bad as people are making it seem. His number are just as good as they have always been while not his best. I'm not worried about Dwight, he's going to be all right with time.

Nick Young 12-14-2012 11:56 AM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheeBeast
Any proof someone actually said that?

Some article posted on ISH I read about doctors talking about his back surgery.

"He will always feel it coming down, he will always know he's had back surgery, it's just a matter of working his conditioning back to top levels."

Not a precise quote but it was something like that

Mr Exlax 12-14-2012 12:36 PM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
Doctors were saying he would never be back to 100% athleticism of what he was, and every time he came down from a leap he would know he had back surgery and he would have to deal with it.

He's never going back to his full athleticism.



Can you post a link or something saying this? I've never actually found any proof of it.

Darius 12-14-2012 12:40 PM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
A lot of players look bad right after surgery. It takes time for recovery.

He may not recover 100% but he'll get better Id bet.

Levity 12-14-2012 12:48 PM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
Some article posted on ISH I read about doctors talking about his back surgery.

"He will always feel it coming down, he will always know he's had back surgery, it's just a matter of working his conditioning back to top levels."

Not a precise quote but it was something like that


The article said it would be mental. That physically, he'd be fine after rehab, but mentally theres always going to be concerns knowing you had back surgery and are still engaging in physical activities.

Nick Young 12-14-2012 01:02 PM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Levity
The article said it would be mental. That physically, he'd be fine after rehab, but mentally theres always going to be concerns knowing you had back surgery and are still engaging in physical activities.

That would be good to hear, accept for the fact that Dwight is a proven mental midget:facepalm

STATUTORY 12-14-2012 01:07 PM

Re: Remember when Dwight was this athletic and conditioned?
 
without supreme athleticism, Dwight is no different from Joel Anthony and worse than Tyson chandler or Javan Mcgee

guy is done. Lakers should not sign him in the offseason.

get cap room for Bledsoe. And dump Gasol for Durant in 2014.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy