Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   In a little bit of a predicament here. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284515)

Mamba 12-16-2012 06:59 AM

In a little bit of a predicament here.

Ok so I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks, she is actually a 10/10(no I'm not putting up pics, because of my own dignity) i get along with her pretty well so far. the problem its my best friends girlfriends best friend.

We met up last night hooked up (best kisser i've ever ever had), but my best friend txt'd her today saying, "i don't want you to talk to him anymore, because i don't want me and my girlfriend getting involved if you both fight"

She does not know i know this, i want to be able to tell her "i spoke to him, its all sorted, we can talk again"

However that comes across as needy, giving her some sort of power trip.

basically i don't want her to hold the advantage if anything comes to fruition from this, she seems like the type that wants to play mind-games **** with a guy, however i want to be able to shut that down, wear the pants etc. etc.

Graviton 12-16-2012 07:25 AM

Re: In a little bit of a predicament here.

PICS or GTFO, please.

LJJ 12-16-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamba

We met up last night hooked up (best kisser i've ever ever had), but my best friend txt'd her today saying, "i don't want you to talk to him anymore, because i don't want me and my girlfriend getting involved if you both fight"

Wow, your best friend is a straight up bitch. Cut that hater loose before you do anything else, ain't nobody got time for that.

Mamba 12-16-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ
Wow, your best friend is a straight up bitch. Cut that hater loose before you do anything else, ain't nobody got time for that.

this guys been with me through the best and my worst, i think he's looking out for my well being. i'm not losing a best friend over a girl.

Theoo 12-16-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Ok so I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks, she is actually a 10/10(no I'm not putting up pics, because of my own dignity) i get along with her pretty well so far. the problem its my best friends girlfriends best friend.

She does not know i know this, i want to be able to tell her "i spoke to him, its all sorted, we can talk again"

However that comes across as needy, giving her some sort of power trip.

basically i don't want her to hold the advantage if anything comes to fruition from this, she seems like the type that wants to play mind-games **** with a guy, however i want to be able to shut that down, wear the pants etc. etc.

just tel lthese fk** bitch wh ofk** cares to your freind that you can talk if your say that you can talk and get the fk ** out these phones when your a do kissing wtf wrong to you that on the phone when your with me your fk ** bitchies dont know what your doing and tell to her shut fk** up and watch nba :facepalm

Graviton 12-16-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

this guys been with me through the best and my worst, i think he's looking out for my well being. i'm not losing a best friend over a girl.

Looks like your "friend" doesn't share the same feeling.

He would rather protect himself from a hypothetical fight with his own girl (seriously why the **** would they fight if you and that chick don't work out) rather than help you get some yourself. Sounds like a weak, selfish douche that lets her girlfriend wear the big boy pants.

"OH NOEZ MY GIRL WILL YELL AT ME IF YOUR HURT HER FRIEND"S FEELINGS :("

Seriously beta mindset.

Mamba 12-16-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graviton

He would rather protect himself from a hypothetical fight with his own girl (seriously why the **** would they fight if you and that chick don't work out) rather than help you get some yourself. Sounds like a weak, selfish douche that lets her girlfriend wear the big boy pants.

Seriously beta mindset.

as i said this girl is the type to play mind games and **** with a guy.

kNIOKAS 12-16-2012 07:52 AM

Foursome :applause:

Mamba 12-16-2012 07:53 AM

i really got to find a better website for advice. :facepalm

Graviton 12-16-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Well then, you just do it first, strike.

Theoo 12-16-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

http://www.loveforum.net/
http://felixker.com/love-relationshi...riend-happier/
tell here that your got some advice to the internet and that your relly lov eher and make hers a flower , these well get your some fk** *****

IcanzIIravor 12-16-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Your friend being worried over a hypothetical fight with his girl friend is rather lame, if you think about it hard enough. You thinking of hitting and quitting or are you thinking girl friend material? If girl friend material then you should speak with your friend and get him to set aside such fears. If you are the hit and run type then I could understand his fears, but in the end it comes back to how you feel about this girl and how she feels about you.

BrooklynZoo 12-16-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

If he was worried about you he would have told you instead of the girl. Is this real life?

BlackWhiteGreen 12-16-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graviton

Seriously beta mindset.

This. More like your friend wants the girl you're getting with and is jealous of you for getting her.

Although, there are no 10/10s.

oh the horror 12-16-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Then why didnt your "friend" text YOU over HER first with his concerns over this broad?

And why does he have to get involved if you were to ever go sour with this girl? Youre an adult right?

He's an adult.

His girl is an adult, no? Why does any of them have to get involved ever?

I'd be annoyed that MY fu*king friend hit HER up first with those concerns dude.