Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around.. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284678)

poido123 12-18-2012 02:54 AM

Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
I know there are bulls fans out there who are huge Rose fans, but comon guys it looks bad on the main forums when no Bulls fans other than 1 or 2 post in the game threads.

It looks bad because when Rose comes back, suddenly all the bulls fans come out of the woodworks and start posting again, which makes people think we only have Rose fanboys and not team fans. Anyways, that's just my rant. Hope you're all having a great holiday season and happy new year :cheers:

dee-rose 12-18-2012 04:00 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Ahhh I guess I'm guilty of this. Really, I haven't been on ISH at all though, and when I am on I just lurk for a little while. The fact that I've been taking most of my in-game discussion to Twitter is probably the reason.

poido123 12-18-2012 05:50 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dee-rose
Ahhh I guess I'm guilty of this. Really, I haven't been on ISH at all though, and when I am on I just lurk for a little while. The fact that I've been taking most of my in-game discussion to Twitter is probably the reason.


I know that some guys like Undisputed and Crystallas post on other forums more than here, and just pop on every now and then. Other than the occasional Great Greg, Go Getter, or Glide on the main forums, it's pretty much me and...me lol

Rose 12-18-2012 11:36 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dee-rose
Ahhh I guess I'm guilty of this. Really, I haven't been on ISH at all though, and when I am on I just lurk for a little while. The fact that I've been taking most of my in-game discussion to Twitter is probably the reason.

Cause you suck.


I told myself I wouldn't watch any of the games live, unless they were nationally televised before the season started. And with school I find it easier to just download and watch them the morning after anyways. And I rarely post in the shit hole that is the main forum anyways.

Crystallas 12-18-2012 01:34 PM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
I still come here everyday. But by the time I want to post, I see 4-5 threads that make me facepalm and I leave.

For Bulls talk, ISH is pretty bad. I still watch every game, and plan my nights around the Bulls. Bandwagon fans are pathetic. The Bulls are playing very good basketball without Rose.

Money 23 12-18-2012 06:11 PM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Cause the Bulls are boring without him.

nightprowler10 12-18-2012 09:09 PM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
I think I post about the same as I always did. Just not as much in game threads since they don't always stay on the first page, plus I watch most games on replay due to my work schedule. That said, I've watched every game this season so far bar the first clippers game, and I always come looking for the GTs only to find them dead, or that no one even got one going.

EDIT: For example, where's the Bulls vs Celtics game thread?

97 bulls 12-19-2012 02:05 PM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
I have a hard time posting because this forum is littered with too many Lakers and Celtic fans. As well as bandwagon Bulls fans. And dumb ones. Its disheartening to watch certain Bulls fans make lame excuses for the inept buffoonery that is the Bulls FO and cheap Owner. But I frequent this site daily.

Crystallas 12-19-2012 06:36 PM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
If you think the owner is cheap, nobody said you have to be a fan of the team. You can go be a Lakers fan.

97 bulls 12-20-2012 02:07 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystallas
If you think the owner is cheap, nobody said you have to be a fan of the team. You can go be a Lakers fan.

If it weren't for fans like me that hold the team accountable, I guarantee you the Bulls would be bottom drellers year in and out. You and the ones like you should be thanking me.

Crystallas 12-20-2012 05:06 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 97 bulls
If it weren't for fans like me that hold the team accountable, I guarantee you the Bulls would be bottom drellers year in and out. You and the ones like you should be thanking me.


Ugh, I hate people who like to throw other people's money at problems, and they think this fixes things. :rolleyes:

Go Getter 12-20-2012 10:54 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 97 bulls
If it weren't for fans like me that hold the team accountable, I guarantee you the Bulls would be bottom drellers year in and out. You and the ones like you should be thanking me.

Delusion at its peak. The Org doesn't care if you hold it accountable or not. That's your issue. You think complaining and whining actually matters to Gar and Pax, who, btw, have done a decent job?

Calling the FO inept buffoons is hate. They built a solid team of good character players that are working hard even though they are out matched without their star player. They hired a great coach. Our players seem like decent type guys you can root for.....if you think the FO is so stupid root for a "smart" team and leave.

97 bulls 12-20-2012 11:12 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystallas
Ugh, I hate people who like to throw other people's money at problems, and they think this fixes things. :rolleyes:

Other peoples money? Is Reinsdorf paying for the fans tickets, jerseys, concessions, etc?

97 bulls 12-20-2012 11:20 AM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
Delusion at its peak. The Org doesn't care if you hold it accountable or not. That's your issue. You think complaining and whining actually matters to Gar and Pax, who, btw, have done a decent job?

Calling the FO inept buffoons is hate. They built a solid team of good character players that are working hard even though they are out matched without their star player. They hired a great coach. Our players seem like decent type guys you can root for.....if you think the FO is so stupid root for a "smart" team and leave.

Who is the "org"? Its simple demand. The owners have a fiduciary duty to put a contender on the court or try. And fans voicing their disproval over the FO decisions to save money is a rifgt seeing as how we PAY to do it.


And please stop with the "if you dont like it leave" nonsense. True fans don't run. If thats your mindset then you must be a bandwagoner. It just hasnt gotten bad for you. But when it does, im sure youll leave.

Crystallas 12-20-2012 04:17 PM

Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..
 
Yeah, I pay for good season tickets every year. I buy licensed products. And even I understand the process better than you.

Throwing money at problems doesn't make things better. It actually makes things much worse, and in an era with the most punishing luxury tax in NBA history. :facepalm:


But you can cry and complain all you want. Complaining is like wishing. You can complain in one hand and sh** in another.... guess what?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy