Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   T-Mac Update:0-11 (If Mods Delete, I will whine. If they don't...I'll still whine) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285031)

Euroleague 12-21-2012 09:20 PM

T-Mac Update:0-11 (If Mods Delete, I will whine. If they don't...I'll still whine)

*Disclaimer to mods:

*If any mod deletes this thread, like they deleted the last two T-Mac threads, an official complaint will be sent to Jeff. Screen caps are being taken of the whole thread and will be used as proof that mods deleted it for no reason.

T-Mac's Chinese team, Qingdao, lost again. They now have an 0-11 record.

Three minutes into their last game against Shanxi, T-Mac's team was already trailing by a score of 16-4, and T-Mac was being held scoreless and clearly struggling.

At that point, T-Mac took himself out of the game, told his coach that "his stomach hurt", and would not go back in the game after that.

Links IN ENGLISH:

T-Mac's team, Qingdao, is 0-11 and in last place:

http://www.asia-basket.com/China/basketball.asp

Box score of their last game:

http://www.eurobasket.com/boxScores/..._2922_7300.asp

Same old T-Mac. Once a loser, always a loser. Once a quitter, always a quitter.

9erempiree 12-21-2012 09:21 PM

Re: T-Mac Update:0-11 (If Mods Delete, Complaint WILL Be Sent To Jeff)

very well presented thread and I'm looking forward to the discussion.

STATUTORY 12-21-2012 09:23 PM

props to the chinese, they are getting the full Tmac experience

chocolatethunder 12-21-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STATUTORY
props to the chinese, they are getting the full Tmac experience

hahahaha +1

9erempiree 12-21-2012 09:24 PM

He has always had issues.

SourPatchKids 12-21-2012 09:25 PM

Qingdao is a nice city.

maybeshewill13 12-21-2012 09:25 PM

You're a ****ing idiot OP. Have you ever tried sending Jeff a message? Good luck with that.. dude couldn't give a flying **** as long as he's getting his ad revenue.

joeyjoejoe 12-21-2012 09:25 PM

Why so desperate to bag on tmac, dude still be remembered as a beast in his prime

Real Men Wear Green 12-21-2012 09:26 PM

Re: T-Mac Update:0-11 (If Mods Delete, I will whine. If they don't...I'll still whine)

I thought you were going to complain to Jeff, not remake the same old dull crap. I'm disappointed.

lilbeastnani 12-21-2012 09:26 PM

:lol I've never seen a case of a mod deleting a thread and then Jeff re-instating the thread and/or punishing the mod. The mods on this website are like the refs in the NBA and Jeff is David Stern. He wouldn't even look into that complaint unless a mod gave you a death threat or something crazy like that.

For instance, I forget the thread but OSA came in there like a gorilla on the rampage for a banana. Gave me a lifetime ban for making a joke about Jeff and reason given was "stop being annoying." and then Jeff re-instated me less than 30 minutes later because he realized it was a stupid ban and i'm showtime. :oldlol: Other than that, Jeff is Helen Keller to your complaints.

TheMarkMadsen 12-21-2012 09:27 PM

Re: T-Mac Update:0-11 (If Mods Delete, I will whine. If they don't...I'll still whine)

This guy was an extraordinary athlete but once he lost his athletisim his lack of actual skill REALLY showed

9erempiree 12-21-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
:lol I've never seen a case of a mod deleting a thread and then Jeff re-instating the thread and/or punishing the mod. The mods on this website are like the refs in the NBA and Jeff is David Stern. He wouldn't even look into that complaint unless a mod gave you a death threat or something crazy like that.

For instance, I forget the thread but OSA came in there like a gorilla on the rampage for a banana. Gave me a lifetime ban for making a joke about Jeff and reason given was "stop being annoying." and then Jeff re-instated me less than 30 minutes later because he realized it was a stupid ban and i'm showtime. :oldlol: Other than that, Jeff is Helen Keller to your complaints.

What so good about this site are the members and the threads.

This site did not become what it is from these mods.

Mods don't contribute much on this board except to monitor it. Don't know if they even watch basketball.

Real Men Wear Green 12-21-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
This guy was an extraordinary athlete but once he lost his athletisim his lack of actual skill REALLY showed

Have you ever seen T-Mac shoot?

oh the horror 12-21-2012 09:32 PM

T-Mac, aside from him losing his physical abilities, just never had it upstairs throughout his career. It is what it is, and this story here isnt far off the course for how dude approaches the game.

lilbeastnani 12-21-2012 09:35 PM

As for the actual thread topic, I think the bigger problem was T-Mac being the injury glass man. I know he had a back issue but the thing is, how did guys like Nash, or Grant Hill 2.0, Tim Duncan, J-Kidd and other guys with chronic problems manage to have such long and productive careers and T-Mac couldn't? I mean was it conditioning? Team doctors? Attitude? All of the above? I just don't get it. But I don't agree that his skill level was the questionable part.