Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Okc has trouble against heat (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285384)

SacJB Shady 12-25-2012 08:28 PM

Okc has trouble against heat

If they make the finals they will face the same problems as last year. Miami has bron and wade, they strength bully da thunder

Mr. Jabbar 12-25-2012 08:32 PM

Re: Okc has trouble against heat

Westbrick ha no business shooting more or the same as durant.

BrickingStar 12-25-2012 08:36 PM

LEBRON LOCKDOWN DEFENSE AGAINST KD AT THE END :bowdown:

konex 12-25-2012 08:38 PM

They need to switch Russ to SG and make Wade some damn defense. Also, get Perk off the court..

SacJB Shady 12-25-2012 08:38 PM

Okc looks invincible most of da time especially last year coming back from spurs. But against Miami they weaknesses get exposed. Lebron knows how to take away they strengths, wade too.

B-hoop 12-25-2012 08:40 PM

:facepalm

Westbrook lost them the game with those :wtf: possessions in the end

DaSeba5 12-25-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-hoop

He's right though. OKC doesn't have the bigs to exploit Miami's weakness, but Miami has the perimeter defense to exploit OKC's perimeter offense. OKC will still keep it close though because they are too talented to be stopped.

asdf1990 12-25-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-hoop

Wade made equal amount of boneheaded plays in the fourth as westbrook

Hoopz2332 12-25-2012 08:51 PM

Thunder was lucky the heat missed most the threes they normally hit or this would have been a 20 point blowout easily. Thunder took 19 more Ft's and still took an L:oldlol:

IGotACoolStory 12-25-2012 08:54 PM

imo, the problem is that the two teams are built the same way in most areas. The Heat did a better job and, thus, will win more often than not.

Would have loved to have seen the Spurs in the Finals last season. Now that would have been an interesting matchup.

ihoopallday 12-25-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
imo, the problem is that the two teams are built the same way in most areas. The Heat did a better job and, thus, will win more often than not.

Would have loved to have seen the Spurs in the Finals last season. Now that would have been an interesting matchup.

Miami would've got raped by SA last year. No way we could survive against their bigs in a 7 game series.

DaSeba5 12-25-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Miami would've got raped by SA last year. No way we could survive against their bigs in a 7 game series.

I don't know about raped, but it would have been tougher.

IGotACoolStory 12-25-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure about that. Which is why it would have been a fun series.

Like I said, the Heat and OKC are built similarly in many ways. And OKC smashed the Spurs for 4 straight.

But many ways does not equal every way. I think it would have come down to Pop versus the Heat's talent.

ihoopallday 12-25-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
I'm not sure about that. Which is why it would have been a fun series.

Like I said, the Heat and OKC are built similarly in many ways. And OKC smashed the Spurs for 4 straight.

But many ways does not equal every way. I think it would have come down to Pop versus the Heat's talent.

If OKC had finals experience, I don't think they lose that series so easily. You could just see the stage fright on some OKC players, especially Harden. Then again, I don't think anyone was getting in LeBron's way.

gilalizard 12-25-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

If OKC had finals experience, I don't think they lose that series so easily. You could just see the stage fright on some OKC players, especially Harden. Then again, I don't think anyone was getting in LeBron's way.

LeRef and the refs, you mean.

No one was going to "win" except miami last year. Refs made sure of that in games 2, 3, and 4.