Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285550)

konex 12-27-2012 03:44 PM

Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
They will duke it out on Friday. I think JJ has had a much better season

Nick Young 12-27-2012 03:45 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Greg Smith>Dwight this season

Whoah10115 12-27-2012 04:24 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
No he hasn't.

ZeN 12-27-2012 04:29 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Dwight is playing below his past capabilities have shown, yet still is playing better than nearly even center in this league. Just because he isnt playing like a superstar doesnt mean that he isnt filling up the stat sheet and contributing. Laker fans are just pissed that hes not meeting preconceived expectations and having a better attitude than the one hes always had.

R.I.P. 12-27-2012 04:50 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
I wish I could sue the Kings for ruining my fantasy season last year. WTF were they thinking not playing Hickson at all. :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

RoseCity07 12-27-2012 08:34 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
I'd trade Hickson and throw in Matthews for Dwight right now. Hickson's defense sucks. Dwight is pretty injury prone. I think he has lost a step.

TryToBeUnbias 12-27-2012 08:40 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Idk know how many times it has to be said but Dwight is not healthy. Wasn't even projected to play till late Dec. early Jan.

Whoah10115 12-27-2012 08:57 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I'd trade Hickson and throw in Matthews for Dwight right now. Hickson's defense sucks. Dwight is pretty injury prone. I think he has lost a step.



You'd give Batum as well. And Leonard. And a draft pick.


You could try and keep Matthews, tho.

DukeDelonte13 12-27-2012 09:51 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.I.P.
I wish I could sue the Kings for ruining my fantasy season last year. WTF were they thinking not playing Hickson at all. :hammerhead: :hammerhead:


Cavs gave him away for nothing too. Cle and Sac lacked patience. Scott wanted Hickson off the cavs because Hickson was so lazy on D. He's immature. I'd rather have Hickson's potential over Omri fricken Casspi any day of the week. Man was I :mad: when that trade went down.

konex 12-28-2012 11:33 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Dwight shutting me up good tonight. Love it :roll:

RedBlackAttack 12-28-2012 11:57 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
Cavs gave him away for nothing too. Cle and Sac lacked patience. Scott wanted Hickson off the cavs because Hickson was so lazy on D. He's immature. I'd rather have Hickson's potential over Omri fricken Casspi any day of the week. Man was I :mad: when that trade went down.

If his attitude is as bad as it has been reported in Cleveland, I'm glad he's gone and unable to poison our young guys.

Micku 12-29-2012 12:20 AM

Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season
 
Is this the konex curse at work here?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy