Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT- 50's new beef (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28573)

ronron15 02-02-2007 07:40 PM

OT- 50's new beef

now its dipset vs jay, nas, 50

hahaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXdLOYBTGXk

Kobe24 02-02-2007 07:42 PM

Re: 50's new beef

OT lounge.

kwajo 02-02-2007 07:43 PM

Re: 50's new beef

dammit this is about a rapper, I honestly thought this had something to do with the 1950's when I read the subject line

GoRapz 02-02-2007 07:46 PM

Re: OT- 50's new beef

It's not a beef. Jim Jones called after that interview and told Angie that it's just a competitive thing going on with G-Unit and Dipset. They're cool with eachother.

Eldrunko247 02-02-2007 07:55 PM

lame. 50 sucks as a rapper. the beef gimmick is getting old.

GOBB 02-02-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
lame. 50 sucks as a rapper. the beef gimmick is getting old.

There was no beef involved. He just exposed a situation at Koch where he said artists go there when major labels dont support them. He even proved that when Camron said the company that took over Koch made over $600mil last year but only tossed him a $7mil check. And how that was the reason he attacked them (camron that is) on records. 50 exposed that the reason Camron is successful there is because he still has major labels marketing, promoting him. Unlike other artists. Cam is the exception to the rule and even still aint getting the money as opposed to being on a major. Again that was proven.

But go offtopic and talk about 50 cent as a rapper and his "beef gimmick". :rolleyes:

Bourne 02-02-2007 08:08 PM

Why do people care about the actions of 50 cent?

Eldrunko247 02-02-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
There was no beef involved. He just exposed a situation at Koch where he said artists go there when major labels dont support them. He even proved that when Camron said the company that took over Koch made over $600mil last year but only tossed him a $7mil check. And how that was the reason he attacked them (camron that is) on records. 50 exposed that the reason Camron is successful there is because he still has major labels marketing, promoting him. Unlike other artists. Cam is the exception to the rule and even still aint getting the money as opposed to being on a major. Again that was proven.

But go offtopic and talk about 50 cent as a rapper and his "beef gimmick". :rolleyes:

:sleeping Goob the Persian wanksta Urban Hip Hop expert chimes in. :roll: :roll:

GOBB 02-02-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bourne
Why do people care about the actions of 50 cent?

Because they probably make up the % of people who buy his albums (checks 50 record sales).

GOBB 02-02-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

:sleeping Goob the Persian wanksta Urban Hip Hop expert chimes in. :roll: :roll:

Exactly, you get shut up so you go offtopic again. :roll:

Doesnt take an expert to listen to a audio and be able to tell what it was about. You must have a lousy education.

Eldrunko247 02-02-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
Exactly, you get shut up so you go offtopic again. :roll:

Doesnt take an expert to listen to a audio and be able to tell what it was about. You must have a lousy education.

I didn't listen to it. Doesn't take an expert to figure out 50's gimmick is the beef angle. Why should I waste my time on this guy? 50 is a one album wonder thanks to Dre. I don't really care what he has to say anymore and I don't really care what some Persian wanksta tells me either. Go get your unibrow waxed Goob.

ALBballer 02-02-2007 08:21 PM

Why do people really care if 50 is a true gangsta or not? He puts out some decent songs with good beats. Isn't that the reason you should listen to music.

GOBB 02-02-2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

I didn't listen to it.

So keep your mouth closed. Gives your odds of not resembling a jackass high in your favor.

MaxFly 02-02-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Why do people really care if 50 is a true gangsta or not? He puts out some decent songs with good beats. Isn't that the reason you should listen to music.

No he doesn't...

ALBballer 02-02-2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxFly
No he doesn't...

Other then his "candyshop" and that other song that sound's like it, his songs are pretty good. Maybe I should shut up and pretend to hate 50 because it's the cool thing to do now. :confusedshrug: