Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285798)

BallsOut 12-30-2012 01:26 AM

The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
So to keep the challenge started by Mr. I'm So Rad last year going which seemed to be somewhat of a success, here's to a new year of less fapping and more self discipline. To those who should accept this challenge, good luck and may you find pleasure in other non-fapping aspects of life :cheers:

BallsOut 12-31-2012 08:36 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
about 7 hours before the challenge officially begins :lol

red1 12-31-2012 08:43 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 

Draz 12-31-2012 09:08 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
does sex count

BallsOut 12-31-2012 09:11 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Draz
does sex count


Of course not. This challenge should encourage social activities.

red1 12-31-2012 09:13 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
OP f*ck this soft shit how about a lifetime challenge instead of 2013 challenge. No porn for life holmes

BallsOut 12-31-2012 09:19 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
OP f*ck this soft shit how about a lifetime challenge instead of 2013 challenge. No porn for life holmes


:biggums: baby steps amigo baby steps

BuGzBuNNy 12-31-2012 09:36 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
I'm already on a pretty hot streak (of around one week) so this is good timing, count me in :rockon:

Draz 12-31-2012 09:51 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
im down. sign me up. let me enjoy my final hours of xxx.

BuffaloBill 12-31-2012 09:55 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
Challenge accepted.



Let it be known that I made it 4 whole days into no fap september before fappin off

DMV2 12-31-2012 09:55 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. I fapped a lot, A LOT, in 2012 and it was a very productive year for me.

If I stop fapping, I might go back to 2007-10 period again. Worse 3-year period of my life.

BallsOut 12-31-2012 09:58 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Challenge accepted.



Let it be known that I made it 4 whole days into no fap september before fappin off



I forgot what my record was for 2012. I'm going play it safe and say 6 days straight without fapping. That only held up for a few months though. My actual goal for this year isn't so much how many X days straight I can go without fapping, its more of how consistently I can maintain the long stretches between each fap. Ideally once a week is okay, but I have to do this for the entire year. :cheers:

BallsOut 12-31-2012 10:00 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMV2
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. I fapped a lot, A LOT, in 2012 and it was a very productive year for me.

If I stop fapping, I might go back to 2007-10 period again. Worse 3-year period of my life.


The point is that fapping causes fatigueness. I know every night I fap and the next morning I have to get up for work, I feel noticeably more tired than if I hadn't fapped the night before. This is why most people have sex Friday night as studies show. They need the energy for the working week. What you experienced was most likely a coincidence.

BuGzBuNNy 12-31-2012 10:01 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMV2
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. I fapped a lot, A LOT, in 2012 and it was a very productive year for me.

If I stop fapping, I might go back to 2007-10 period again. Worse 3-year period of my life.

Its for a good cause, man. For me, fapping directly brings about stress, sleepiness/laziness, hunger, buncha unproductiveness. When I've gone on good stretches without fapping I feel like superman.

BuffaloBill 12-31-2012 10:02 PM

Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BallsOut
I forgot what my record was for 2012. I'm going play it safe and say 6 days straight without fapping. That only held up for a few months though. My actual goal for this year isn't so much how many X days straight I can go without fapping, its more of how consistently I can maintain the long stretches between each fap. Ideally once a week is okay, but I have to do this for the entire year. :cheers:




I feel you. Once or twice a week is more than reasonable.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy