Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Celtic fans: Josh Childress and or Kenyon Martin (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285860)

TAZORAC 12-30-2012 11:44 PM

Celtic fans: Josh Childress and or Kenyon Martin

Celtics need an "active" guy on the inside, get rid of Chris Wilcox get Kenyon Martin in there.Martin won't give you alot of points, but he will widly swat at shots and throw off opposing guards driving to the basket. Fab Melo was a great defensive player in college, I don't know why he's not activated, maybe his game didn't translate to the NBA.

Josh Childress before going to Europe was a better player then Courtney Lee.

Euroleague 12-31-2012 03:00 PM

Re: Celtic fans: Josh Childress and or Kenyon Martin

I have said it hundreds of times, Childress is an absolute scrub. That guy is an absolutely terrible player, and always was.

Anyone that wants him on their team is an idiot.

Nash 12-31-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
I have said it hundreds of times, Childress is an absolute scrub. That guy is an absolutely terrible player, and always was.

All Euroleague 2nd team and one of the best players for the Euroleague finals.

TAZORAC 01-01-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Childress was a good player before he went to Europe. He's a 15 5 guy giving ample playing time.

UtahJazzFan88 01-01-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAZORAC
Celtics need an "active" guy on the inside, get rid of Chris Wilcox get Kenyon Martin in there.Martin won't give you alot of points, but he will widly swat at shots and throw off opposing guards driving to the basket. Fab Melo was a great defensive player in college, I don't know why he's not activated, maybe his game didn't translate to the NBA.

Josh Childress before going to Europe was a better player then Courtney Lee.

Why not get rid of Jason Collins then instead of Wilcox? Wilcox isn't a world beater, but he's good enough for a roster spot as a big.

TAZORAC 01-01-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Why not get rid of Jason Collins then instead of Wilcox? Wilcox isn't a world beater, but he's good enough for a roster spot as a big.

Wilcox has busted knees and can't play long. He doesn't give Garnett enough rest.

Euroleague 01-02-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nash
All Euroleague 2nd team and one of the best players for the Euroleague finals.

He's one of the worst players Olympiacos had in the last 20 years.

Euroleague 01-02-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAZORAC
Childress was a good player before he went to Europe. He's a 15 5 guy giving ample playing time.

Well, in Europe, he sucked. Since Europe, he sucked.

MetsPackers 01-02-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

LMAO this post is complete garbage
Childress was a monster in the Euroleague and #3 on my Euroleague GOAT list

1. Anthony Parker
2. Deron Williams
3. Josh Childress
4. Tracy McGrady
5. Hilton Armstrong

Honestly i've never really seen you post around here but I watch a lot of Euroleague games, definitly more than you, and am much more qualified to make these kinds of calls. Leave the Euroleague discussion to the real fans, guy

Real Men Wear Green 01-02-2013 05:11 AM

Neither guy makes much difference.

dbugz 01-02-2013 05:18 AM

I can't imagine our lockeroom if we're able to get DMC and Kenyon + KG and Rondo.

This aint going to be easy for you Doc. :roll:

Rubio2Gasol 01-02-2013 05:19 AM

K'Mart.

Kiddlovesnets 01-02-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Well, in Europe, he sucked. Since Europe, he sucked.

Nope, he was a superstar on Euroleague. Considering a Div II college basketball team can blow out most Euroleague teams, its understandable how an Euroleague star struggles in NBA.

gabepizza 01-02-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

He's one of the worst players Olympiacos had in the last 20 years.

This is the team stats of Olympiacos when they made the Euroleague championship game with Childress as a starter when he led the team in minutes per game.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009

As you can see he was 2nd on the team in scoring, tied for 2nd in rebounding and led them in blocked shots. This was also the same year he was voted all-Euroleague 2nd team, meaning Euroleague officials, not some crazy troll on the internet, selected Childress as one of the top 4 players of his position in all of Euroleague.

Yet he was one of the worst players on Olympiacos.

Making up lies is fun!

Spanoulis is one of the worst players Olympiacos has had in the last 80 years.

Nash 01-02-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabepizza
This is the team stats of Olympiacos when they made the Euroleague championship game with Childress as a starter when he led the team in minutes per game.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009

As you can see he was 2nd on the team in scoring, tied for 2nd in rebounding and led them in blocked shots. This was also the same year he was voted all-Euroleague 2nd team, meaning Euroleague officials, not some crazy troll on the internet, selected Childress as one of the top 4 players of his position in all of Euroleague.

Yet he was one of the worst players on Olympiacos.

Making up lies is fun!

Spanoulis is one of the worst players Olympiacos has had in the last 80 years.

:applause: :applause: