Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Kanye West knocked up Kim K. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285868)

longhornfan1234 12-31-2012 01:37 AM

Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
http://www.eonline.com/news/374825/k...ye-west-s-baby


I'm disappointed in Kanye. :biggums:

Joshumitsu 12-31-2012 01:44 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Haha, that child is going to end up the most spoiled, rotten, evil person in history.

A real life King Joffrey.

Michael_Wilbon 12-31-2012 01:44 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Two more morons bringing another baby into this world :facepalm

red1 12-31-2012 01:46 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
saw the comments section and damn all of those people are embarassing f*gg*ts

L.Kizzle 12-31-2012 01:48 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Always thought Kanye was trolling Kim K, I guess not.

Derka 12-31-2012 01:48 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Its amazing how incredibly vile people can be in response to stuff like this. How we humans haven't managed to extinguish ourselves yet is just beyond me.

"Omg her ***** so big the kid won't even stay in." Are you KIDDING me?! What a sad f*cking existence to think its appropriate to react in such a way to something like this.

BurningHammer 12-31-2012 01:49 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
So Kim K is really serious this time?

Man, Humps should have been a lot better. :(

BoogieWoogieMan 12-31-2012 01:51 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BurningHammer
So Kim K is really serious this time?

Man, Humps should have been a lot better. :(


The only reason Kim let Kanye knock her up, because he's worth more and will continue to gain more money. It's all about dem Benjamins.

MetsPackers 12-31-2012 01:51 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Kanye my n!gga!

:bowdown:

BurningHammer 12-31-2012 01:54 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
The only reason Kim let Kanye knock her up, because he's worth more and will continue to gain more money. It's all about dem Benjamins.

Yeah, we can all guess Kanye is walking into a trap.



He should have known better, but sex always good, right?

Reef 12-31-2012 02:19 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Dumbest kid ever.

ballup 12-31-2012 02:29 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef
Dumbest kid ever.

What do you mean? Kid will be a lyrical genius and a fashion expert.

Anti Hero 12-31-2012 02:30 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
The child will definitely be dressed nicely.

NoGunzJustSkillz 12-31-2012 02:49 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Derka
Its amazing how incredibly vile people can be in response to stuff like this. How we humans haven't managed to extinguish ourselves yet is just beyond me.

"Omg her ***** so big the kid won't even stay in." Are you KIDDING me?! What a sad f*cking existence to think its appropriate to react in such a way to something like this.

:lol

Lakers Legend#32 12-31-2012 03:01 AM

Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.
 
Kim K's body will be totally destroyed as a result of having that kid.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy