Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   OMG I have to make my own thread... Romo, how could you? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285880)

Doomsday Dallas 12-31-2012 06:50 AM

OMG I have to make my own thread... Romo, how could you?

WTF man.... How could this happen again?

That last INT was ridiculous... worst pass ever.

I had all the faith in the world that you were gonna drive down the field and score... And you failed in the most epic way possible... you choked motherf*cker... again, in the Big Game.

Oh well, I still have my 2011 Mavs championship over Lebron, and that will keep me happy for the next few years.

mmsupra 12-31-2012 11:36 AM

Re: OMG I have to make my own thread... Romo, how could you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
WTF man.... How could this happen again?

That last INT was ridiculous... worst pass ever.

I had all the faith in the world that you were gonna drive down the field and score... And you failed in the most epic way possible... you choked motherf*cker... again, in the Big Game.

Oh well, I still have my 2011 Mavs championship over Lebron, and that will keep me happy for the next few years.

Yea that was shit man , epic fail pass. I mean if we do win we would be screwed for next game get some guys off the street.

-p.tiddy- 12-31-2012 11:41 AM

He did it to better the Cowboys organization...this way Garrett gets fired

Michael_Wilbon 12-31-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He did it to better the Cowboys organization...this way Garrett gets fired

No. That's just what he does. I'm one of the many people out there that actually can't stand the Cowboys, but I have always felt like if Romo could just stop being such a clutch cancer then they would have a lot more success. Clearly he still isn't able to make that step. 3rd ranked QB in the NFC East still :facepalm

-p.tiddy- 12-31-2012 12:00 PM

Romo should have just lost his games at the begining of the year like Eli, that way he is "clutch"

Michael_Wilbon 12-31-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Romo should have just lost his games at the begining of the year like Eli, that way he is "clutch"

Or he could just now blow it for the entire team with 3 minutes to go.

Michael_Wilbon 12-31-2012 12:04 PM

BTW, you shouldn't put Romo in the same sentence as Eli. Eli is far superior :oldlol:

-p.tiddy- 12-31-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael_Wilbon
BTW, you shouldn't put Romo in the same sentence as Eli. Eli is far superior :oldlol:

Not this year he wasn't

Michael_Wilbon 12-31-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Not this year he wasn't

I'm just messing with you. This year Romo played great, especially in the latter half of the season. I'm one of the few non-Cowboy fans out there that actually believe he can get it done. For whatever reason though he never does. I still think he can do it, I'm just waiting to see it.

I do think it's odd though that he was nearly interception-free in the 2nd half of the season and then in the final game he blows it up again.

-p.tiddy- 12-31-2012 12:11 PM

News coming in now that Romo played with broken ribs last night...

Not sure if that excuses anything, but it is interesting news

Doomsday Dallas 12-31-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

News coming in now that Romo played with broken ribs last night...

Not sure if that excuses anything, but it is interesting news

Hope this is true... regardless, I don't hate Romo, and I'm glad he's our QB next year,... but last night I was f*cking p!ssed... really f*cking p!ssed.

Our team was hurt with injuries this year... so hopefully next year we make some key additions, and stay healthy.

I feel good about next year even with Garrett as coach.