Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Hornets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Happy New Year Bobcats nation! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285914)

ukballer 12-31-2012 07:56 PM

Happy New Year Bobcats nation!

Title says it all.

After witnessing the Bobcats snap 'the streak' against the Bulls a bit earlier, it's put me in a good mood! :D

I tweeted to the Bobcats official Twitter page earlier supporting the team pre-game, and after they retweeted me, I got a lot of retweets of support from fellow Bobcats fans, and it was great to see the real, dedicated fans who stick by the team through thick and thin really coming out and supporting them. It's only a social media site I know, but it's something. Something that has raised my spirits big time, and reminds me that there are some loyal, true sports fans who aren't your asshole Kobe/LeBron/Clipper/Knicks stans who pollute the NBA forum here (Plenty of reasonable ones of course).

I've gone on long enough and not really come to an end point or conclusion, but yeah, Happy New Year Bobcats fans! :D

onewickedlady 01-01-2013 03:04 PM

Re: Happy New Year Bobcats nation!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukballer
Title says it all.

After witnessing the Bobcats snap 'the streak' against the Bulls a bit earlier, it's put me in a good mood! :D

I tweeted to the Bobcats official Twitter page earlier supporting the team pre-game, and after they retweeted me, I got a lot of retweets of support from fellow Bobcats fans, and it was great to see the real, dedicated fans who stick by the team through thick and thin really coming out and supporting them. It's only a social media site I know, but it's something. Something that has raised my spirits big time, and reminds me that there are some loyal, true sports fans who aren't your asshole Kobe/LeBron/Clipper/Knicks stans who pollute the NBA forum here (Plenty of reasonable ones of course).

I've gone on long enough and not really come to an end point or conclusion, but yeah, Happy New Year Bobcats fans! :D

Same to you, UKB.

rufuspaul 01-02-2013 12:53 PM

So glad we got that monkey off our back. Time to start a new streak of Ws!

onewickedlady 01-02-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
So glad we got that monkey off our back. Time to start a new streak of Ws!

For sure. Our guys need to know in their guts that there is no team that we can't beat.

LJJ 01-02-2013 02:09 PM

Happy new year folks!

Seems like our little community has been quiet here lately. Kind of like the Dutch saying about having to keep still while being shaved.

onewickedlady 01-02-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ
Happy new year folks!

Seems like our little community has been quiet here lately. Kind of like the Dutch saying about having to keep still while being shaved.

Oh so true. So, guys and woman, where is everyone posting these days? I've tried some of the other blogs and they're a real challenge to follow.